GTX 650TI
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi
after i install mavericks and boot for the first time from the flash drive i made it gets stuck on the boot screen. i get no errors on the install.

i have a
intel i5 3570
asrock z77 pro3
evga gtx 650

hi
after i install mavericks and boot for the first time from the flash drive i made it gets stuck on the boot screen. i get no errors on the install.

i have a
intel i5 3570
asrock z77 pro3
evga gtx 650
Try some boot flags GraphicsEnabler=NO or Yes PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000 -x -v the x is for safe mode and the v for verbose try verbose only and take a picture where it stops and post it here for further help the first three might do it though Good luck

thank you for your help. i got it to boot from using npci=0x2000 -x -v but now after i use multibeast i get this error on the boot screen. i have tryed re installing and got the same result using different settings
IMG_0352.jpg

i get a very similar screen. it is in the attachments.

I just restart my computer a few times and it starts up eventually.

This also sounds really weird but since the update (10.9.2) every time my computer's fans make a ton more noise during start up. Then when i get to the log in screen it seems to go back to normal.

Attachments

• Error.tiff
    1.5 MB · Views: 174
Kernel panics would usually lead me to check my bios settings on some models after the USB drive boot the bios resets but if you say it happened after the multibeast you prolly picked some of the wrong settings in multibeast boot with -x -v npci=0x2000 and see what it does if it hangs post back with another pic if npci=0x2000 got it to boot you will need to use that kernel flag until you've edited your org.chameleon.boot.plist in the extra folder on the root of your drive multibeast doesn't add that kernal flag you have to do it manually

i have reinstalled and now i can only boot in safe mode it dose not hang on any thing
sorry there was some user error in there

i have reinstalled and now i can only boot in safe mode it dose not hang on any thing
sorry there was some user error in there
Try to get it to boot by only using -v npci=0x2000 and what did you reinstall the OS or multibeast

i have reinstalled MAC OS X and this the where the text stops after leaving it for about 10 min
_MG_2508.jpg

i have reinstalled MAC OS X and this the where the text stops after leaving it for about 10 min
View attachment 85303
ok I've had that problem before here's the fix

Boot with -s. When you see the prompt "root:":

Type: mount -uw /
Type: cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type: mkdir intel_back
Type: mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type: touch ../Extensions

Reboot and use -v flag. And any other you been needing this is going to mess around with the grPhics a tad but it was nessisary for me you will have to debug that all out later once you got it booting normally from the hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back