CPU
i7 4770
Graphics
MSI RX-470
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi! I installed Clover for only UEFI boot on boot flash drive with 10.9.3 (GUID partition), put FakeSMC.kext, dsdt from AIDA64 (tried without both also), tried to copy HFSPlus64.efi.
Clover starts always but OS X setup don't starts. No errors, only Clover like paused. Any key and Clover works again.

My PC:
  • Intel i7 4770
  • Asus Z87-A
  • HD 5770

I tried 2 variants of config.plist and there is no difference.
View attachment config.plist
View attachment config_old.plist

[video=youtube;zMw2t_wfG6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMw2t_wfG6M[/video]

Someone help me with this trouble...

Have you read any of the install guides?

Put Fake and your network kexts in your usb /efi/clover/kexts/10.9 folder.

Boot clover, navigate to the usb, hit space bar and choose with injected kexts.

Additionally you can try renaming your config.plist to config.plist.old and let clover figure it out...

I have read official install guide of Clover and many forums. My FakeSMC.kext was and is in correct folder. I only did not put network kext but how can it help... Anyway I'll try...
And how can Clover understand renamed config.plist?

I have read official install guide of Clover and many forums. My FakeSMC.kext was and is in correct folder. I only did not put network kext but how can it help... Anyway I'll try...
And how can Clover understand renamed config.plist?

Clover doesn't understand a renamed config.plist. That's the point -- to disable it's use. No config.plist is better than a bad config.plist.

Of course, it is better to create a properly configured config.plist from the start as you'll need one to get your system working optimally anyway.

Have you read any of the install guides?

Put Fake and your network kexts in your usb /efi/clover/kexts/10.9 folder.

Boot clover, navigate to the usb, hit space bar and choose with injected kexts.

Additionally you can try renaming your config.plist to config.plist.old and let clover figure it out...

I made all of these: FakeSMC, network kexts, remove config.plist, tried to load with injected kexts.
Result is the same as on video...

Help me, people!) I can't understand what's problem with it. I want at least one error because I can find how to fix it:p But there no errors:crazy:

I made all of these: FakeSMC, network kexts, remove config.plist, tried to load with injected kexts.
Result is the same as on video...

Help me, people!) I can't understand what's problem with it. I want at least one error because I can find how to fix it:p But there no errors:crazy:

Which drivers do you have installed in drivers64UEFI?

Which drivers do you have installed in drivers64UEFI?

Here it is:

drivers64UEFI contains.JPG

Pick one or the other VBoxHfs vs. HFSPlus. You may not need Aptio or may need LowMemFix instead. You probably do not need PartitionDxe and may not need DataHub.

Thank you! Installation starts) I left HFSPlus and removed all another you told me (Aptio, PartitionDxe, DataHub). But not yet errors:( I trying to fix that but if you have some ideas I will be grateful:)
*Screenshot made with deleted drivers Aptio PartitionDxe DataHub

OSX_loaD_01.jpg

UPDATED**********************

I tried different combinations and found that problem of not_starting setup was in VBoxHfs. I left HFSPlus. Now i copied back all another drivers (not VBoxHfs). And have some progress...
*here config.plist is removed:

OSX_loaD_02.jpg

And one more thing - I have installed RC Scripts last time. Is it correct?

[/COLOR]View attachment 95276

And one more thing - I have installed RC Scripts last time. Is it correct?

Probably now a graphics issue. Make sure you're injecting FakeSMC -- I don't see "DSMOS has arrived", but maybe it already scrolled by. Not sure how you get Radeon going (I'm just not familiar with the discrete stuff as I don't have any hardware --- it is all Intel integrated here).

You could dumb down to Intel integrated and deal with Radeon later, or do some research on a correct config.plist setup for Radeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back