Contribute
Register

Mavericks OS X 100% WORKING!!! GA-B75M-D3H - i5-3330 - GTX 650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mavericks OS X 100% WORKING!!!

...I've follow some guides, like in here with multi b and unib,,and no success, then i've try other Os, and is running like a charme...
so what installation worked?

Hi Could you help me I installed maverick onto a new hard drive but when I install the graphics Gigabyte GTX 560 TI graphics card it gets stuck boot the apple boot screen I used Multibeast 6.0 for the installation but on Mountain lion I had to use the Graphics kexts in Multibeast 5. 02.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Could you help me I installed maverick onto a new hard drive but when I install the graphics Gigabyte GTX 560 TI graphics card it gets stuck boot the apple boot screen I used Multibeast 6.0 for the installation but on Mountain lion I had to use the Graphics kexts in Multibeast 5. 02.

Hi iNicol07,

Which version of the motherboard are you using? There are 3 versions available: 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4150#ov
And in step 3. I guest you used usbsitck with 10.9 to boot. Did you prepare the usb stick yourself? What are the procedure?
Thanks.

Han_S

iNicol07,

Have you tested your USB3.0 ports for write speeds and read speeds? I have the same board and my system report says I have working USB3.0 ports, yet they do not write at speeds above 18Mb/s. I re-installed Mountain lion and the drive write speeds went back up to above 80Mb/s, yet once i Updated to Mavericks drive write speeds dropped again. I'm wondering if I am doing something wrong? I have tried different cables, and drives. The only thing I have not tried is a clean install of Mavericks.

Spang1974

Thanks a lot for your guide. Worked perfectly on my GA-B75M-D3V like a charm.
Everything is working fine.
Audio works
ATI 5770HD works fine on dual display
Sleep/Restart/Shut down working fine.

Thank you.

My Hackintosh

GA-B75M-D3H
i5-3570
GTX 550Ti
16 gb 1600

freezing at mavericks and yosemite, what to do?

Thanks a lot for your guide!!! Worked perfectly on my GA-B75M-D3H !!
Everything is working fine, Audio works!!
GTX750Ti Gigabyte works fine!!
Sleep/Restart/Shut down working fine

greatings from Brasil! Thank you!

First things first I am a noob still waiting on a few parts to finish the build of my machine. I'm unable to locate the dsdt file for the mother board. is it buried on the site somewhere or will i have to make it? also i plan on installing el capitian and windows 10 making it a dual boot system. any advice?

mobo: ga b75m d3h

See post #7 in this thread. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back