Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z77m-d3h
CPU
i5 3570k @4.2GHZ
Graphics
Nvidia gtx 960 2gb
Hi,

I'm trying to install mavericks on my toshiba laptop and so far, so good.
It boots up like a charm and almost everything is working at this point except my power management.
I've installed a patched mach kernel as that's required for my haswell cpu. I've also patched my appleintelcpupowermanagement by accident but as it doesn't load 'cause of the patched mach kernel, i hope this isn't an issue. My only problem at the moment is when i try to boot my laptop with my custom generated ssdt, my pc hangs at "pci configuration begin". I've already tried the bootflags :"PCIRootUID, npci 0x2000, 0x3000" but no effect.

Further info:

Toshiba s50-b-124
I5 4200u
6gb ddr3
intel 4400 + amd r7 m260
ssd intel 180gb
osx mavericks 10.9.0
using chameleon boot loader (gonna swap to clover if this works out)

smbios macbook air 6,2
DSDT was free of errors by default but i've used 2 patches: 1 to get my backlight adjustment to work and 1 to fix kernel panic by hpet when booting without nullpowermanagement.

If i get my ssdt to load, the only thing left to do is patch my dsdt to get my battery to work. so close :D

Hope someone's got a solution.

Thanks

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    32.6 KB · Views: 153
Hi,

I'm trying to install mavericks on my toshiba laptop and so far, so good.
It boots up like a charm and almost everything is working at this point except my power management.
I've installed a patched mach kernel as that's required for my haswell cpu. I've also patched my appleintelcpupowermanagement by accident but as it doesn't load 'cause of the patched mach kernel, i hope this isn't an issue. My only problem at the moment is when i try to boot my laptop with my custom generated ssdt, my pc hangs at "pci configuration begin". I've already tried the bootflags :"PCIRootUID, npci 0x2000, 0x3000" but no effect.

Further info:

Toshiba s50-b-124
I5 4200u
6gb ddr3
intel 4400 + amd r7 m260
ssd intel 180gb
osx mavericks 10.9.0
using chameleon boot loader (gonna swap to clover if this works out)

smbios macbook air 6,2
DSDT was free of errors by default but i've used 2 patches: 1 to get my backlight adjustment to work and 1 to fix kernel panic by hpet when booting without nullpowermanagement.

If i get my ssdt to load, the only thing left to do is patch my dsdt to get my battery to work. so close :D

Hope someone's got a solution.

Thanks

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back