Contribute
Register

Mavericks on HP ML110 G6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I have been fortunate to be able to install Mac OS Sierra on my proliant ML110 G6 without putting any kext or flag to start the installer. I recognize the SSD correctly, I even installed correctly.

The problem is the first start after installation. It remains stuck just started and the screen shows me the message "legacy shim 2" and "AppleUSBLegacyRoot@blablablabalbalbal"

I tried everything, disabling the USB from BIOS. Try different flags at the start the system, in safe mode and also ...... no way!

Some idea? We can share the latest BIOS?
The proliant have not registered with HP because it is second-hand and do not know where I can download the latest version of the BIOS. Maybe that I solve the problem ?!

It's a proliant ML110 G6 with Xeon X3440, 14 GB 1333MHz RAM, AMD Radeon 7870 2GB, 120GB m4 SSD crucial

Thanks and sorry for my bad English XDDD

Hey bro, where is the guide you use for install Mac Os sierra on the proliant? i try install el capitan on this machine but i can't!
need you helps, hablo español por si acaso jajaja

Hello everyone,
I have been fortunate to be able to install Mac OS Sierra on my proliant ML110 G6 without putting any kext or flag to start the installer. I recognize the SSD correctly, I even installed correctly.

The problem is the first start after installation. It remains stuck just started and the screen shows me the message "legacy shim 2" and "AppleUSBLegacyRoot@blablablabalbalbal"

I tried everything, disabling the USB from BIOS. Try different flags at the start the system, in safe mode and also ...... no way!

Some idea? We can share the latest BIOS?
The proliant have not registered with HP because it is second-hand and do not know where I can download the latest version of the BIOS. Maybe that I solve the problem ?!

It's a proliant ML110 G6 with Xeon X3440, 14 GB 1333MHz RAM, AMD Radeon 7870 2GB, 120GB m4 SSD crucial

Thanks and sorry for my bad English XDDD

Hi,
could you please share bios version and settings ? I was unable to install OSX on this server, tried several versions, kexts, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back