Contribute
Register

Mavericks: No Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to use recursion option with "zip". Fresh attachment here.

Audio device is detected but playback hangs at time index zero. Tried with iTunes, Youtube. Same playback works with a USB audio device.

OS X 10.9.5
Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H
BIOS version F4 (2014/04/25)
CPU i7-4790K
Graphics EVGA GTX760 4GB
Used native AppleHDA kext and script audio_cloverALC-100_v1.0.3.command
Clover bootloader
Debug data attached

Attachments

• alc1150debug_pistacio.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Hi Toleda !

Microphone on my Intel NUC with ALC283 is now working !

See this Post.
Headphone : 33>12>2
Microphone : 8<35<25

Let me Know if you have any idea about the stereo/EAPD issue...

Tried with Knoppix - confirmed onboard audio works. Still experiencing playback stalls under OS X.

Tried with Knoppix - confirmed onboard audio works. Still experiencing playback stalls under OS X.

Removed boot-time patches from config.plist and installed AppleHDA-1150.pkg and Intel-9-Series-AppleHDA-Patch.pkg from MultiBeast 6.5.0 (Mavericks edition). Devices do appear but playback still stalls.

I wish I knew what I was missing here.

Edit: reverted to original method of generic ApplehHDA.kext plus action of audio_cloverALC-100_v1.0.3.command script. Chose Audio ID 2. Playback still stalls.

Updated to Yosemite. Sound works.

1. I'm unable to get 5.1 audio. Only 2 channels are available (stereo) and all audio line-out ports don't work. I've tried the black/orange ports to no success. I also attached the list of devices I have, only the built-in one works (with green line-out).
2. OSX Yosemite 10.10.1, GA-Z87M-D3H, BIOS F10, Intel i5-4690K, EVGA GeForce GTX 760
3. https://github.com/toleda/audio_cloverALC & also tried this.

4. Attached
5. Attached
6. N/A
7. Attached
8. Attached
9. N/a
10. Attached

Attachments

• audioDebug.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.