Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I updated my hack (MSI Z77A-GD45) from 10.8.5 to 10.9 using unibeast 3.0 and multibeast 6.0. I had to use AppleACPIPlatform Rollback to 10.8.1 to boot without safe mode. Using Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx ethernet driver, FakeSMC v. 5.3.820, and RealtekALC892. Chimera 2.2.1.

Icloud and app store and facetime all work.

Messages says "an error occurred during activation"

I have FileNVRAM in modules, a 17 digit serial number. I tried logging out of icloud and imessage on my iphone and logging back in.

I still cannot log into messages app. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and i forgot: I changed my apple ID password as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I updated my hack (MSI Z77A-GD65) from 10.8.5 to 10.9 using unibeast 3.0 and multibeast 6.0. I had to use AppleACPIPlatform Rollback to 10.8.1 to boot without safe mode. Using Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx ethernet driver, FakeSMC v. 5.3.820, and RealtekALC892. Chimera 2.2.1.

Icloud and app store and facetime all work.

Messages says "an error occurred during activation"

I have FileNVRAM in modules, a 17 digit serial number. I tried logging out of icloud and imessage on my iphone and logging back in.

I still cannot log into messages app. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure it's FileNVRAM 1.1.2 - The current one floating around is 1.1.3 and that did not work for me. 1.1.2 is the only thing that fixed it for me. I didn't need to set a serial number or anything, just drop 1.1.2 in Extra/modules and reboot.

Overwrite the Chimera bootloader with Chameleon svn 2266, with the filenvram option checked. Had to change appleid p/w too.

Tha worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back