Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I successfully upgraded my hackintosh to Mavericks, everything works but my Apple Magic Trackpad
does not support multi touch gestures, not even two finger scroll.

please help, thank you.

got to bluetooth/trackpad configuration and delete the connection (right click/remove). after that connect it again and it should work...

I had the same issue, and will second the advice to delete existing trackpad profile, then re-configure.

Should work fine!

I am seeing a very similar problem. I can use the trackpad for certain operations, but not for others such as the 3-4 finger swipe between screens/apps. I then can disconnect and pair it again and then it works.However, after I reboot, I have to pair again because I see the same behavior!Please Help!

I'm stuck as well. It works on first boot but after that multi-touch doesn't work at all. Magic mouse and trackpad don't work. I've tried doing a clean install and it does the same thing. Deleting the config from bluetooth utility doesn't help either

EDIT: I tried removing my bluetooth adapter from my usb hub to just a usb port on my case and it works like a charm :) tried restarting as well and it worked fine

Hi there!
I'm having similar problem here, last day paired my new trackpad under mavericks. For making the gestures work the first time had to reconnect it, and it just worked great, all gestures and so on. But in the next boots i haven't managed to make the multitouch gestures work, i can only use two finger gestures, any idea why? i'm using the built-in bluetooth of my asus p8p67 pro

I had the same problem with my Apple trackpad. My Bluetooth adapter was plugged into my keyboard hub. Moving the Bluetooth adapter (IOGear GBU521) to a motherboard USB port allowed the clicking and option-clicking gestures to work again. Thanks for the suggestion.

Just try "UserKernelCache=No". It will work.

solved my problem buying a GBU512, now everything works just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back