Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell i7567
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050 Ti, 3840x2160
My maverick installation has been running flawlessly until just recently. Now when I turn on all of see is the apple for a minute and then the computer shuts itself off. Any ideas on fixing this ?

I think I may need to boot in Verbose. Howbdpno get to the actual boot screen to enter bootflags ?

Hi. Got into Verbose. This is the final screen capture before the computer shuts down. Can anyone give some hints about what could be causing the problem?

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Verbose Screen .jpg
    Verbose Screen .jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 222
Hi. Got into Verbose. This is the final screen capture before the computer shuts down. Can anyone give some hints about what could be causing the problem?

Thanks for any help.

According to your screenshot, the problem is with your installation. Try doing a clean install

Is this possible even though it's been running for the last six years without a problem? Just for my learning, which line from the screenshot hints that this could be an installation problem?

Thanks

Is this possible even though it's been running for the last six years without a problem?

Thanks

It is possible. If you have another working system, you could connect your mavericks drive to your working system and run first aid on it using disk utility. That might help

Cool. Would accessing Disk Utility via a unibeast pen drive work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back