Gigabyte GTX1050
Mac
  1. iMac
Computer parts:
GA-Z87M-D3H
16Gb Vengeance 1600
Seagate 2Tb 3Ghz/s 64Mb
Intel i7 4771

I followed the instructions step by step but when I boot from the usb key with unibeast only the white screen with the grey apple appears and nothing happens.

I tried to type -x or enter verbose mode but nothing again. :banghead:

Can someone help me?

I built mine with the same motherboard. Works like a charm.

Did you deactivated VT-d in UEFI/Bios ? Or did you tried dart=0 as boot param ?

Computer parts:
GA-Z87M-D3H
16Gb Vengeance 1600
Seagate 2Tb 3Ghz/s 64Mb
Intel i7 4771

I followed the instructions step by step but when I boot from the usb key with unibeast only the white screen with the grey apple appears and nothing happens.

I tried to type -x or enter verbose mode but nothing again. :banghead:

Can someone help me?
Intel i7 4771?
Did you mean i7 4770 ?
This cpu if not K support Vt-d, disable this option in bios and will be ok.

No I bought the Core i7-4771 3.5Ghz. Now I installed Mavericks but the second boot (when you have to chose Mavericks instead of Unibeast) doesn't work. Problems, problems, problems... I couldn't imagine It could be so hard...

I'm use the internal cpu graphic card. Could this be a problem? I'm also using a VGA cable because I don't have a monitor with HDMI or DVI input.
I really don't know what to do...

Intel i7 4771?
Did you mean i7 4770 ?
This cpu if not K support Vt-d, disable this option in bios and will be ok.

I'm having the same problem, except I am using the i3-4330, and VT-d is grayed out in BIOS. When I run with the boot flags of dart=0 -x -v I get this error "30.990829: ATHR: unknown locale:21"

I'm use the internal cpu graphic card. Could this be a problem? I'm also using a VGA cable because I don't have a monitor with HDMI or DVI input.
I really don't know what to do...
Connect via hdmi or dvi cable, do not connect via vga(you must use newer monitor or any lcd tv with hdmi or dvi inputs) this is a problem. Try then post here. ;)

Connect via hdmi or dvi cable, do not connect via vga(you must use newer monitor or any lcd tv with hdmi or dvi inputs) this is a problem. Try then post here. ;)

Having te same problem. Ordered a new monitor, bu accident only with VGA, and are now installing everything with a projector that has HDMI :) Should I be able to use the VGA screen once OS X is installed or are there any workarounds once it is installed?

Thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back