Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello my Friends, i really need your help.
I have 2 Probooks 4530s, on the older one mit i3 and 4GB Ram i already installed Mavericks.
With the same Unibeast created Stick, I am trying to install Mavericks on my second 4530s with i5 and 8GB RAM. But everytime i install it, 5 Minutes before completing, it breaks up and says that the installation failed. I really dont know what to do, Virtualization is off. After a few attempts, I also set the BIOS back to factory, i also created a new USB Stick with Unibeast. Same Error. And it only says that it failed, not why, just without any errorcode.

I am thankful for any Help. Sorry for my bad English.

Hello my Friends, i really need your help.
I have 2 Probooks 4530s, on the older one mit i3 and 4GB Ram i already installed Mavericks.
With the same Unibeast created Stick, I am trying to install Mavericks on my second 4530s with i5 and 8GB RAM. But everytime i install it, 5 Minutes before completing, it breaks up and says that the installation failed. I really dont know what to do, Virtualization is off. After a few attempts, I also set the BIOS back to factory, i also created a new USB Stick with Unibeast. Same Error. And it only says that it failed, not why, just without any errorcode.

I am thankful for any Help. Sorry for my bad English.

Look in the install log for more information. It is available just after the failure.

Hope giving links to dropbox isnt forbideen.

Ok, just found it. Here you only the errors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nrgj29h5u7l9o0/Just errors.txt?dl=0

And here is the complete Protokoll:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ame1hlqq5sb82yf/Complete .txt?dl=0

Your installer is corrupt:
Code:
Nov 26 11:17:34 localhost OSInstaller[383]: PackageKit: Install Failed: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=110 "An error occurred while extracting files from the package “BSD.pkg”." UserInfo=0x7f8554b47aa0 {NSUnderlyingError=0x7f85586588e0 "The operation couldn’t be completed. FinishStreamCompressorQueue error (-1)", NSFilePath=/Volumes/Installer 1/.OSInstallSandbox-tmp/Root, NSURL=BSD.pkg -- file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/OSInstall.mpkg, PKInstallPackageIdentifier=com.apple.pkg.BSD, NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred while extracting files from the package “BSD.pkg”.} {
	    NSFilePath = "/Volumes/Installer 1/.OSInstallSandbox-tmp/Root";
	    NSLocalizedDescription = "An error occurred while extracting files from the package \U201cBSD.pkg\U201d.";
	    NSURL = "BSD.pkg -- file://localhost/System/Installation/Packages/OSInstall.mpkg";
	    NSUnderlyingError = "Error Domain=BOMCopierFatalError Code=1 \"The operation couldn\U2019t be completed. FinishStreamCompressorQueue error (-1)\" UserInfo=0x7f855499de50 {destinationPath=/Volumes/Installer 1/.OSInstallSandbox-tmp/Root, offset=2106758, type=BOMCopierFatalError, sourcePath=/System/Installation/Packages/BSD.pkg, NSLocalizedFailureReason=FinishStreamCompressorQueue error (-1)}";
	    PKInstallPackageIdentifier = "com.apple.pkg.BSD";

Re-download from the Mac App Store and re-create USB...

Ok thank you, I will do it. Is there any other possibility? As i told, i already installed Mavericks on another Probook with the same stick :D Or should i maybe use another USB Stick?

Ok thank you, I will do it. Is there any other possibility? As i told, i already installed Mavericks on another Probook with the same stick :D Or should i maybe use another USB Stick?

There's probably other possibilities... like installing to a partition which is not large enough??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back