Contribute
Register

Mavericks: HDMI Audio - AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed the tutorial to get HDMI audio on my GTX 770 card, but still no audio. Now in system preferences, the sound field, my monitor appears as audio output, but without sound and the message: "The selected device has no output controls."

What I did:

Step 1:
1 - AppleHDA.kext left the Multibeast (ALC1150 + 9 Series Motherboards Support Intel)
2 - AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext chose graphics_intel_hd5k-blue-d-90_patch a comment, do not know which option to choose, do not understand what this patch does and what the difference between the commands, b, c, d, e, f and g. Could you help me choose the right one?

Series 9 / Step 2: OS X HDMI Audio Guides- select one
1 dsdt edits: [Guide] OS X hdmi_audio-dsdt_v2.pdf.zip
1 URL: https://raw.github.com/toleda/audio_hdmi_9series/ master
2 Patches / 8series (subject to change)
AMI-1-Clean_Compile 9Series I click apply and then compile ?? And without restarting or save choose an option below?
2.-AMI-HD4600 AMD-Nvidia-A1
AMI-3-HD4600 AMD-Nvidia-A2 Again do not know what is the difference between A1 and A2, which I choose for my build? And click on apply and then compile? Except as DSDT.aml in / Extra / folder ...?

Restarted, but continued without audio.

When compiled some warnings appeared (Unknown reserved name (_HRV), Unknown reserved name (_WDG), Not all control paths return a value (0E1X), Not all control paths return a value (_INI), Not all control paths return a value (TWAK), Not all control paths return a value (TPTS), Not all control paths return a value (0E1X), but no error.

Could anyone help me?

My setup is:
1. OSX 10.9.4 / GA-Z97X-UD7-TH / BIOS F4 / i7-4790K / GeForce GTX 770 WindForce GV-N770WF3-2GD 2GB GDDR5.
2. Unibeast 4.0.2 + Multibeast 6.4.2 (i choose Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC1150
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > Intel 9 Series Motherboard Support)3. Attached.
4.1 Attached
4.2 Attached
4.3 Attached
4.4 Attached

Thanks you so much!!

Best regards,

TroddenTrack

Attachments

• Bool Log DPCI.txt
    11.7 KB · Views: 152
  • DSDT.aml
    73.8 KB · Views: 123
  • iMac Jackson.ioreg
    6.4 MB · Views: 123
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    747 bytes · Views: 267
  • SSDT.aml
    2.2 KB · Views: 124
in system preferences, the sound field, my monitor appears as audio output, but without sound and the message: "The selected device has no output controls."
GTX 770 HDMi audio is working. Adjust the volume with the TV remote.
More info, Post #1, Before You Start, Items 1 and 2.

GTX 770 HDMi audio is working. Adjust the volume with the TV remote.
More info, Post #1, Before You Start, Items 1 and 2.

Toleda,

I'm sorry, but the audio is really working. I did not know that my monitor had sound adjustments.

Thank you very much !!!!!

Hi I just set up a new hackintosh 10.9 mavericks, but my sound doesnt work...everything else seems fine...I think.

It recognizes all my hardware, but here are my specs: Asus z97-AR, Intel i7-4790k, EVGA 750W modular, EVGA GTX 770 2GB, Samsung SSD, and Corsair 300R case.

Im not sure what Im doing wrong, because I followed the guide, and modeled mine after similar successful builds. If you could offer any suggestions, I would be grateful!

Nevermind, I found which guide to use and got it working. Thanks!!

How do I know which one I need?
Did you miss this?
Post #1/v2 Mavericks HDMI Audio Guides

1. Select the matching processor graphics/motherboard series
  2. AMD/Nvidia HDMI audio installed with every Desktop configuration
Unless you found a way to run graphics without a motherboard, do step 1 first.

Followed the guide and it worked perfectly from the first try.
Just want to say thank you:thumbup:

MB ASUS Z97-AR / HD4600 / Gigabyte Nvidia GT740.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back