Contribute
Register

Mavericks: HDMI Audio - AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get lot of these errors .
Then Applied this patch from github
i don't see this patch " AMI-BIOS_AMD-Nvidia-6_series"
Warnings are not compile errors, proceed.
For the second time, do not use the EFI patch on a BIOS dsdt.
Seriously: i don't see this patch " AMI-BIOS_AMD-Nvidia-6_series" Look at your screenshot.

Warnings are not compile errors, proceed.
For the second time, do not use the EFI patch on a BIOS dsdt.
Seriously: i don't see this patch " AMI-BIOS_AMD-Nvidia-6_series" Look at your screenshot.

Hi Toleda

When i extracted it from the system and compile with out any patch, i am having errors , so i applied "AMI-EFI/Clean Compile" Attaching the screen short of the compile errors and the system extracted dsdt. can you help me please.
Thanks.

Attachments

• System_extracted_ DSDT.zip
    29.6 KB · Views: 61
  • System_DSDT_Compile_errors.png
    System_DSDT_Compile_errors.png
    605 KB · Views: 101
When i extracted it from the system and compile with out any patch, i am having errors , so i applied "AMI-EFI/Clean Compile" Attaching the screen short of the compile errors and the system extracted dsdt.
What is the difference between System DSDT untouched.dsl and System_extracted_ DSDT.dsl?
The warnings show Clean Compile was not applied.
Set MaciASL/Preferences/iASL/ACPI 4.0
Try again.

Hi Toleda

When i extracted it from the system and compile with out any patch, i am having errors , so i applied "AMI-EFI/Clean Compile" Attaching the screen short of the compile errors and the system extracted dsdt. can you help me please.
Thanks.

Update
I have managed to get it without errors and ignored any warnings and applied the DSDT , but still no luck with HMDI Audio.

Attachments

• Mac_Pro.ioreg
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
  • DSDT.aml
    36.6 KB · Views: 103
  • bdmesg.log
    11.3 KB · Views: 95
What is the difference between System DSDT untouched.dsl and System_extracted_ DSDT.dsl?
The warnings show Clean Compile was not applied.
Set MaciASL/Preferences/iASL/ACPI 4.0
Try again.

Yes
Verified its in 4.0 it self, i have read some other were having issues with 5.0 so i keep it in 4.0 only when compiling.

dsdt edits are correct.
Post #1/Tools/DPCIManager
DPCIManager/Rebuild Cache
Reply with new IOReg.

Done Cache Rebuild , and attaching the ioreg here.

Attachments

• Chandu’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
  • DPCI Manager.png
    DPCI Manager.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 116
Your 892 codec is gone. No audio until the codec appears. What changed?

Some how the AppleHDA.kext is gone, i applied it again with multibeast and selected the realtech codec(with DSDT), rebuild the cache and restarted the system and now able to see the HDMI Audio and works.

Thankyou very much toleda.
now it would be safe to update to 10.9.3 as described here, http://www.tonymacx86.com/418-os-x-10-9-3-update.html

Now only the Bluetooth is now working, do you have some pointers , i didn't find any or ones that have been solved or having references is not able to access as the links is now working.

Attachments

• Chandu’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
  • DCPI_Manager_ audio_pref.png
    DCPI_Manager_ audio_pref.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back