Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, this is my first time trying the hackintosh. I didn't go through the recommended builds, but let's see if we can make this work. :D

Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3.
CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G2020 2.90GHz 2 Cpu's
RAM: 4GB DDR3
Onboard graphics: Intel HD Graphics Video BIOS: 2126.0. It doesn't specify the model, all i get is Intel HD Graphics.

I was able to prepare the USB with Unibeast in a Mavericks VM in this same build. USB boots correctly, and gives me the options to boot. Currently have 2 HDD, 1 of 750GB with windows, and a 160GB for the Hackintosh. I get stuck in the Apple Logo with the wheel of death... I booted up in Verbose mode and it gets stucked in this following section.

image.jpg

DRMStatus : iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can continue using this machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. Error code: 8877652.

Interesting.....you have a rare Biostar board which has UEFI? Looks like they are probably learning from the rest of the competition. :D

Okay first make sure your monitor is connected via HDMI (if possible) and check in your BIOS if any of the following settings is disabled:

VT-d

and enable the following:

Intel Virtualisation Technology
AHCI
XHCI
EHCI
SATA
UEFI and Legacy boot mode
HPET
Internal Video Memory: 64MB or 512MB
DVMT: Max

And try running the following commands from the Unibeast stick:

-v -x

-v -x -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes

-v -x -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

-v -x -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0

-v -x -f GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1

-v -x -f GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0

I got it to work around the 5th try, with the following bootflags:

-v -x PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes and it worked.

After the installation, the only way to boot back on the newly installed Mavericks was also using the same bootflags.

-v -x PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes.

Once using multibeast, installed the drivers. Only way to boot mavericks was: -v PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes. This time i didn't need to use the safe mode flag.

Only issue I had was with the ethernet. It wouldn't recognize the onboard ethernet card. In windows it uses Realtek, I tried installing the Realtek driver within multibeast and it didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I have exactly the same issues - drmstatus error at startup - with -x i geht the desktop but no Ethernet at all...how did you solve this Problem?
Thanks a lot cheers

Thinking your graphics are HD2000, not supported...

Hi thanks for the answer but no. i should have mentioned that i have a complete different setup - but the issues are the same...

my setup:

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H
CPU: INTEL Core i7-4770K
RAM: Crucial, D316GB 1600-9 BX Sport XT K2 CRU
PSU: Corsair CS550M
SSD: Transcend TS512GSSD320

so i think my graphics should be HD4600

thanks a lot,
cheers R

Sorry, didn't realize you were waking up a 7 month old thread...

yeah googling for 4 days trying to find solutions or people with the same issues :/ :banghead:

This is a problem with iTunes support for internal/onboard graphics. iTunes uses the power of the graphics card to decrypt DRM protected music/media. The DRMStatus error comes about when the onboard graphics or your graphics card is not supported for DRM decryption.

The good news is that your system can run OSX if you get this error. The bad news is that this error makes the system needlessly hang at startup.

The solution that worked for me was to purchase an inexpensive graphics card (GeForce GT 640), but any card from the list in the Buyer’s Guide should fix this problem. I also disabled the onboard graphics (in my case Intel HD2500 on an i3 chip) in the BIOS and set the new graphics card to the default video output.

Other people have had success by waiting for newer versions of OSX to support their hardware. For example, HD4000 was not initially supported until apple built systems with these chipsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back