Hey everyone, i've been trying to figure this problem out for almost 2 days now

I have gtx 670 installed, but it will only boot in safe mode
when i run verbose i get stuck at:

DSMOS has arrived
[IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed
NTFS driver 3.11 [Flags: R/W]
NTFS volume name Storage, version 3.1
Sound assertion in AppleHDAEngine at line 581
[IOBluetoothHCIController][SeartchForTransportEventTimeoutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

I have GraphicsEnabler=No

However, if i remove the gtx 670 and just use the intel graphics, i can boot into mavericks just fine

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

With your GTX 670 Installed, in your BIOS set Init Display First to PCI and Disable in the onboard graphics.

After disabling onboard graphics and setting PCI E to boot first, i still get stuck at the same spot =(

After disabling onboard graphics and setting PCI E to boot first, i still get stuck at the same spot =(

You say in your first post that you have GraphicsEnabler=No. What Monitor and cable are you using?

i'm using an asus VS247 LED display connected with a DVI cable

I don't have windows installed, unless you meant something else when you asked if windows shut down correctly

I have GraphicsEnabler=No

However, if i remove the gtx 670 and just use the intel graphics, i can boot into mavericks just fine

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

If you can boot into Mavericks using the intel graphics, this requires GraphicsEnabler=Yes. Did you change this to enable the onboard intel graphics?

No, i can boot into mavericks with intel graphics even when GraphicsEnabler=No

QUOTE=wildwillow;690901]If you can boot into Mavericks using the intel graphics, this requires GraphicsEnabler=Yes. Did you change this to enable the onboard intel graphics?[/QUOTE]

I asked you this question as you said that you can boot with the intel graphics, If you can just switch to intel graphics and it works then possibly your Org.Chameleon.Boot.Plist contains GraphicsEnabler=Yes

If it set to Yes then change it to No.

No, i can boot into mavericks with intel graphics even when GraphicsEnabler=No

This is what I was suspecting. Ensure that the .plist is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back