my CPU I7 4770K is not recognized ?

install Mavericks with UniBeast on Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H

help me :)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    592.8 KB · Views: 932
Hej,

Try to boot in safe mode with -x boot flag. Does it work ?

Thomas

I have a similar system GA-Z87MX-D3H with 4770 and onboard graphics. I observe the same error.

I have tried -x -v and various combinations of GraphicsEnabler, PCIRootUID, npci settings. I am installing Maverick created with Unibeast 3.0.1

Any clues on what we should be trying?

Amish.

Try the following here

Thanks - As described in the referenced thread, the issue was with VGA cable. Now replying from my new Mac install.

Now onto the next mission - sound, iMessage.........

Regards,
Amish.

:):):)

I found the problem... it's the wrong frequencecy of RAM ... --> i choose 1600 ... it's ok now :)

Unbelievable, it was indeed the VGA, connected through HDMI and everything works at once??????
System "hangs" everytime, did everything : Updated BIOS form F4 to F7, disabled VT-d, used one stick of Ram, booted with the parameters in the com.apple.Boot.plist : GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1, npci=0x3000, even found the Memory wasn't on XM Profile1 (1333 instead of 1600MHZ) etc. etc. etc..........nothing worked and the system booted only in Safe Mode. :banghead:

Who would thought that some stuped cable could be the issue (hanging is mostly System- or GPU-RAM or a virus or anything but a cable?), thnx again. :clap:
Best regards,
Léon

GA-B85M-HD3
Core i5 (4440)
2x4GB Crucial Ballistix tactical tracer 1600MHZ 8-8-8-24 1,5V
128GB SSD Samsung
1x(server)1TB Hewlett Packard 7200rpm sataIII disk

Tomorrow i'm going to build an GA-Z87X-HD5 with an Core i7 4770 and 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix sport (9-9-9-24 1,5V...this "speed" is the same as mostly all "original AppleRam") That's why i tought in firts it was the wrong RAM that was the issue of hanging

Taipuna,

where are you do this please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back