Contribute
Register

Mavericks: Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can you please help me ? My audio driver is not working :( Board - H67MA-UD2H-B3

Hi toleda, I've been having really stressful problem with my audio. I have the sound working just fine after the mavericks installation with unibeast, I use multibeast and ALec898 for sound but afterwards I input my GPU (R9 280x) and do the EFI installation and everything goes down hill. Even though I copy the exact same Multibeast config to the EFI partition I cannot have my sound back. The only error message I see is this in the beginning.

• Z87x 5UD TH
  • i7 4770K
  • R9 280X

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I've just built my first Hackintosh and everything is working wonderfully except audio from my ALC1150. After researching for hours, nothing has worked thus far therefore I am reporting my problems in hope that someone can assist me. My audio problem is slightly different though, in addition to no audio when attempting to play back audio from a source such as an iTunes sample, the track will appear to load but it never moves past the 0 second mark.

1. No audio. In addition to no audio, when attempting to play from iTunes the song loads and acts like it is about to start playing but does not play (move to one second mark, stays at 0 seconds).
  2. Mavericks 10.9.3 / Gigabyte Z97X-SOC (ALC1150) / BIOS VERSION / nVidia 760
  3. MultiBeast 6.3.0 (1) with HDAEnabler kext
  4. IOJones save in ZIP as "Derek's Mac Pro"
  5. AppleHDA.kext saved in ZIP.
  6. AppleHDAxxx.kext (not installed)
  7. Console messages attached in ZIP as "Console-AllMessages.log"
  8. DPCIManager Screenshot attached in zip as "DPCIManager-Status". System Information screenshot in ZIP as "SystemInformation-Audio"
  9. Chameleon installed. "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" in ZIP. None of the other files are installed.

Best regards,

Derek

Attachments

• DerekChas-ALC1150-NoAudio.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
1. Audio works, but when computer sleeps I loose sound. A reboot solves the issue and sound works again until next sleep.
2.10.9.3/GA-Z97N-WIFI/BIOS 4/i7-4770k/GTX760
3.MultiBeast 6.3 ALC892, then deleted AppleHDA and installed new AppleHDA-892-9-series from quick fix onboard audio 9 series.

Any ideas on this one?
View attachment report.zip

I`ve got ASRock Wolfdale Glan/M motherboard. I try using ALC888 Legacy/Current from Multibeast... and both detect my ports .. but I don have sound ..
Seems like my ALC888 is this version - ALC888_v100001 .. I try hundreds of ALC888 and with most of them I can see my sound devices (inputs/outputs) in System .. but there is no sound ..

So .. is there any decision with ALC888_v100001 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back