Contribute
Register

Mavericks 10.9.2 on Lenovo G50-70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me is I'm trying to translate and fix the profile. use the Clover_v2k_r2877 version.

For Clover, make sure you use a valid configuration. See here for clues: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html. Filter as appropriate, many parts of the guide are HP ProBook specific (eg. HPFanreset.efi, ProBook Installer, etc).

much of hackintosh is not in my hackintosh pc but my laptop does not come out.

No idea what you just said.

thanks for your help, I will continue watching tutorials on their website.

Hello, I managed to install Mavericks by Clover, I managed to Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the guide. Do not know if the problem is config.plist file, I put config.plist HD4000 EFI folder, the screen is installed, but when I choose my apple partition appears giving continually turns out it's not desktop. That file is the problem? FakeSMC? I have to put some bootflags. I have made several bootflags but do not work. please give me a hint ...

Hello, I managed to install Mavericks by Clover, I managed to Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the guide. Do not know if the problem is config.plist file, I put config.plist HD4000 EFI folder, the screen is installed, but when I choose my apple partition appears giving continually turns out it's not desktop. That file is the problem? FakeSMC? I have to put some bootflags. I have made several bootflags but do not work. please give me a hint ...

Boot verbose to troubleshoot. Post quality photo when it stops.

Hi !!!
I tried to patch the kernel as shown Rehabman but I fail, every time I start the usb to apple screen appear I constantly restarts, you can please pass me the modified mach_kernel?

This is my laptop

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00KCJACNY/?tag=tonymacx8603-21

thanks

You previously stated you were using Clover. When using Clover, you do not have to patch the kernel. Just use KernelPm and/or KernelLapic options in config.plist.

Hi Rehabman,

I’m planning to get this laptop, any info about Audio compatibility ? Codec seems to be Conexant CX20751/2 .

Hi Rehabman,

I’m planning to get this laptop, any info about Audio compatibility ? Codec seems to be Conexant CX20751/2 .

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Determine layout-id from patched AppleHDA.kext:

First you need to know your codec id in decimal. Then look in the Info.plist for AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext (in PlugIns), find your codec id under HDAConfigDefault (there may be many entries in a sloppy patched AppleHDA or only one). The LayoutID that matches your codec id is the layout id you need.

Hello atrusplus..
I want to know if you still work with that laptop you made it or not....
Because this not 100% success installation for Lenovo G50-70 like i see it.
Can work with it ?

Hi Katar.
The staus of my Lenovo is:
  • Running under OS Yosemite 10.10.1
  • USB 2.0/USB3.0 works OK
  • Ethernet works OK
  • Camera Works OK
  • Power Management works OK
  • WiFi: Using EDIMAX EW-7811Un USB adapter
  • Keyboard/tracpad works OK
Now, i'm working on battery status (Rehabman guide)
Next step: AUDIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back