Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170M-D3H v1.0
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mavericks 10.9 Settings for G41MT-D3V Motherboard:

This is an old motherboard I had lying around but a nice one with a Quad Core 2.66 chip and 8GB of RAM. It seemed a shame to retire it so I tried to see if I could get Mavericks running on it and was successful, with all native hardware (except for the video card - I used a GT640)

Use MultiBeast 6.2.1 with the following settings:

Quick Start:
User DSDT - use the dsdt.aml file (attached)

Drivers:
Realtek ALCxxx > With DSDT > ALC889

Network:
RealtekTRL81xx v0.0.90

Reboot and apply BOOT0 Fix where applicable. (read TonyMac BOOT0 guide)

At this point you should be up and running perfectly.

I did notice that the first time I booted with the ethernet unplugged and it didn't recognize it when I plugged it in. Booting while plugged in worked however.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    13.4 KB · Views: 462
hey fella i ordered this board then cancelled it.My concerns were the DSDT but youve posted that which is great off you.One other concern i had was the board dosent support ACHI did you find that a issue as im also gonna use a sammy evo pro as a boot drive.....

I have same motherboard and an AMD RADEON HD 6450 - 1 GB DDR3 graphic card with 4 gb of memory and a pentium cpu and running great 10.9.3...all works even hdmi out without dsdt and clover bootloader installed on legacy bios settings...it's a good motherboard !!!
It doesn't have AHCI mode setting but it works great with ide mode !!!

Its BanK Holiday here so ive got till monday to order a board .The hardware i have is a quad 2.5 8gb ddr3 gt430 1gb the board i have is a p45 G41T-M LX which by searching here and been told will give issues Just get a gigabyte board and the GA-G41MT-D3V is the only board i can find to match my hardware and i just want it to be as compatable as i can before i embark into the world of Hackintosh i am prepared for issues.

Hey.. i got this Motherboard new quite recently and together with an old Core 2 Duo E8400 and 3GB DDR3, i installed and am running EL CAPITAN with a Nvidia GT610.. It was just a budget project but i am very impressed with it's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back