Graphics
i7 GPU
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have maverick installed and bootable from the USB drive. unibeast works great and my raw install boots perfect, EVEN MY SLEEP FUNCTIONS WORK 100%.

however multibeast installs leads to boot crashing. I have never been able to boot from HD, always booting from USB

first time using multibeast, I tried to install a few audio, LAN, USB and other drivers that I thought would work. tried booting from HD and on my screen its being labeled as (previous version of windows, I have Windows 7 on another drive so I do have a OS selection on startup) BUT it freezes, I will take a photo the next time this happens and post it.

all attempts are NON dsdt mode

I tried a fresh install again and ONLY installed the USB 3.0 drivers with multibeast

crashed again on usb boot, and also no HD boot possible (still labeled as "previous windows version")

another cool thing is maverick seems to be working with my fanless video card, sapphire HD radeon 7750 ultimate with no issues as of yet, no I have not tried any 3d games.

I am about to put adobe master collection on it however

BIOS is 2.9

I am not concerned with sleep/wake issues, and ironically the sleep / wake functions are working fine LOL

I just want to be able to install, LAN, USB 3.0 and maybe even BLUETOOTH and WIRELESS if i can locate a good deal on some hardware.

Just tried a fresh install and multi beast loading chimera 2.2.1 and basic boot options, still crashing,

Easy Beast seems to work

things that still dont work are: USB 3.0, LAN, sound

I install the correct drivers, then it wont boot.

I boot from USB, then delete the new drivers,

then reboot and it wont boot.

Need ANY INPUT: Maverick on ASRock z77 extreme4 on bios 270

anyone have any thoughts?

I just installed the 270 BIOS people say works for OS x, I did get it to boot from the HD but it freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back