Graphics
GTX650
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys, I ran into a pretty weird issue with Maverick installation here. I'm currently running ML 10.8.3 without issue and trying to install Maverick via Unibeast method. I manage to get it to boot with PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 GraphicEnabler=No. Now the strange issue that I've encounter during installation is, the installer can't detect any internal drives as destination, tried the disk utility as well no drives are listed there, so has anyone here got any idea what's going on? This is the first time I've encounter this kind of issue.

*I've set the BIOS settings to typical OSX recommendation, after all I'm currently running ML 10.8

System Spec:
Intel Core i5 760
Asus P7H55-M mobo
Geforce GTX650
16GB RAM

UPDATE:

I've manage to find a fix by changing the boot flag from npci=0x3000 to npci=0x2000, drives appear as destination and installation complete without a problem, thus I managed to upgrade 10.8.3 to 10.9 with little issue.

After installing Multibeast the only minor problem left currently is shutdown/restart doesn't work (display off, but system still running until manually turned off/reset).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back