CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi i would like to buy matx h370 or z370 board from the sites links to amazon..but there seems to be very little choice
i would like it to be gigabyte and it has to be matx as i have just been given quite a few g5 cases both powermac and mac pro
so my project is to convert one or more of them to hackintosh or dual boot machines..i have just bought the matx original kit from the laser hive and i am just about to convert the power supply on the first one..i need a matx board that has 2 pci slots as i would like a seperate graphics card and firewire card !! ant suggestions ??
i have been reading lots on this site for quite a few months now.. so feel quite confident about giving this a go !
cheers

Hi I would like to buy matx h370 or z370 board from the sites links to amazon..but there seems to be very little choice.

I would like it to be gigabyte and it has to be matx as I have just been given quite a few g5 cases both powermac and mac pro
so my project is to convert one or more of them to hackintosh or dual boot machines. I have just bought the matx original kit from the laser hive and I am just about to convert the power supply on the first one. I need a matx board that has 2 pci slots as I would like a seperate graphics card and firewire card !! Any suggestions ??

I have been reading lots on this site for quite a few months now.. so feel quite confident about giving this a go !
cheers

I just searched on Amazon UK and it seems to me that the mATX motherboards GA-Z370M-D3H and GA-Z370M-DS3H are both available.

I just searched on Amazon UK and it seems to me that the mATX motherboards GA-Z370M-D3H and GA-Z370M-DS3H are both available.
Hi thanks for getting back to me.... Yes i see they are available.. But i wanted to buy them through the links on the build recommend parts list.. But Amazon UK and others have a black line through them... So i cant click on the link therefore Tony Mac doesn't get whatever it is he gets!!! And I'd like to support this great site!!! Cheers again..

Hi thanks for getting back to me.... Yes i see they are available.. But i wanted to buy them through the links on the build recommend parts list.. But Amazon UK and others have a black line through them... So i cant click on the link therefore Tony Mac doesn't get whatever it is he gets!!! And I'd like to support this great site!!! Cheers again..

In that case you will have to ask the administrators to "fix" the links.

hi , thats great , thanks for link..ive clicked on it and bought the ga - z370m d3h matx board , hope it helps the site some how , so id better get the dremmel out now and start cutting up these cases !!!!will post pics of progress in the appropriate sections!
cheers for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back