Core i7 6700k Skylake
Graphics
GTX 980 TI OC Windforce
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hey guys I got a 2016 MacBook Pro touch and it's maxed out and really only use it for editing and web browsing and main hackintosh for everything else. I was thinking on selling it but still want to have a laptop with OS X. I was thinking of the new matebook X since it looks so close to a MacBook. Was wondering if this is a possibility to get everything working with those U CPUs? Thanks

hey guys I got a 2016 MacBook Pro touch and it's maxed out and really only use it for editing and web browsing and main hackintosh for everything else. I was thinking on selling it but still want to have a laptop with OS X. I was thinking of the new matebook X since it looks so close to a MacBook. Was wondering if this is a possibility to get everything working with those U CPUs? Thanks

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Those U CPUs aren't so different than other CPUs, many laptops have those (like mine). They're just a more power-efficient version of similar CPUs.
Everything is working well (I don't have WiFi+Bluetooth yet because my card didn't arrive)

As for your WiFi+Bluetooth, you need to check that you wireless card isn't soldered to the motherboard and can be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back