Contribute
Register

March 8th, 2022 Apple Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gods in my belly are telling me that, 'thou shalt release Apple cube' upon the world!. The J375 hinted at by Mr and 925M, a new pro-sumer Mac that will probably look much better than the render they provided. I also agree with trs96 about the reveal of AR classes, sneak peek means AR glasses to me!. I'm very excited about this event!.
I would love to see the rumored Mac Studio. I love the name, the concept and the form factor. Must. Resist. But now that Star Trek: Picard season 2 has begun with a dramatic entrance by the Borg, I fear that resistance is futile.

Something tells me, however, that all of the really good stuff will just get a sneak peek. Which again brings me to the history lesson Apple should have learned: thou shalt not sneak peeks - because bad things can happen.

Luke thinks the Peek will be a reveal of the Mac Studio + a new Studio display.

I saw that video 47 minutes after it was posted! The render looks quite good although we don't know what ports are present on the back. I also wonder what's stuffed inside to justify a 4 inch height. Will it have slots (pipe dream I know)?

I also wonder what's stuffed inside to justify a 4 inch height.
Maybe a subwoofer for better bass ? They want the boot chime to sound really good. You know, rattle your desk a bit.

Last edited:
The render looks quite good although we don't know what ports are present on the back.
I'd guess it will be like the 2013 TC MP. They will give you possibly 6 or more TH4 ports and a couple of type A USB 3.2 ports. They seemed to have borrowed the bottom cooling vent design idea from the TC MP. Maybe dual ethernet ports too. One should be 10 Gb.

1646696380526.png

Last edited:
I am excited to see if the M2 will have a higher single core performance and if it will be available with 32 GB RAM.
I don't need more cores, most times just ONE core gets overlaoded under Logic.

30 min to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back