Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 TI (low profile) graphics card. The video RAM in this card is 4096 MB. If I enter "GTX 1050 TI" as a graphics card description in Clover Configurator it is gone the next time the app is opened. Also, my "Heaven" and "Valley" graphics benchmark results always show the 1050 TI as a "256 MB" card.

How do I input the graphics card info in my config.plist to permanently show my graphics card?

I always save the config.plist. My version of CC is 4.61.0.0. But this issue has existed over previous editions of both Clover and Clover Configurator. I'm thinking that there are other parameters of the graphics card which need to be filled in, but I have no idea what those values are supposed to be. For instance, what is IOPCIPrimarymatch? What is IOPCIsubdevld? What is loadVBios? I input 4096 for Video RAM, but since all the info I do put in is gone the next time I open my config.plist, my graphics benchmark apps show the wrong amount of VRam, although they still show the correct graphics card type.

OK, found the answers. "IOPCIPrimarymatch" wants the Device ID of the graphics card; in my case, for the low-profile Gigabyte nVidia GTX 1050 TI OD low profile card, it is 0x10DE 1C82. And the "IOPCIsubdevld" field wants the card's "Subsystem ID," in my case 0x1458 3746. So I input those hex numbers into CC, and now the graphics window stays filled with the data. (But "Heaven" and "Valley" still show 256 MB for my video RAM, which should be 4096 MB.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back