Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-H97N-WIFI
CPU
i7-4970K
Graphics
GTX 970
Ok i had real problems getting this to work so i thought i would write what i did here in case anyone had similar issues.
i have the BCM943602 wifi and bluetooth card i bought from china and it all works well on OSX but bluetooth would not work right in windows 10. tha trackpad had no scroll function and the Extramagic software would not work either.
i installed the bluetooth drivers from bootcamp and they would work but after restart they would report error (10) and bluetooth devices would not be listed in device manager.

So the soluition was really simple in the end but took me days to figure out. What you have to do is disable the other bluetooth device that gets installed.

Capture.PNG

You can see it as Broadcom BCM20703. After i disabled it Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth would load normally and all other installed bluetooth devices would show up. (you still have to install bootcamp drivers for the trackpad and stuff...)

thats it. hopefully this helps someone in a similar situation.

cheers

so you can use bootcamp drivers on a regular windows 10 (non-bootcamp) installation?

so you can use bootcamp drivers on a regular windows 10 (non-bootcamp) installation?
yes. There is a post somewhere on the forum on how to get and install the latest bootcamp drivers in Win10 without using Bootcamp.

this is from November 2015, going to try it soon and I'll report back if it works for my magic trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back