Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the DSDT & SSDT were what you were looking for in the f4 at clover boot? but I attached both. Thanks for taking a look for me, I just can't seem to nail down where my problem is an I keep thinking I fixed it but it just keeps glitching out :(

Remove DSDT leaving SSDT for Powermanagement and use SSDTs from my Github. Attach you're config.plist you're currently using. Don't use SSDT-IGPU if you're using dedicated Graphics. Following SSDTs you need are SSDT-HACK, SSDT-LPC, SSDT-MCHC, SSDT-SATA, SSDT-SMBUS, SSDT-XHC, SSDT-XWAK. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Z-H97M-D3H-Patches

Remove DSDT leaving SSDT for Powermanagement and use SSDTs from my Github. Attach you're config.plist you're currently using. Don't use SSDT-IGPU if you're using dedicated Graphics. Following SSDTs you need are SSDT-HACK, SSDT-LPC, SSDT-MCHC, SSDT-SATA, SSDT-SMBUS, SSDT-XHC, SSDT-XWAK. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Z-H97M-D3H-Patches

These all go in the same folder as my current efi/clover/ACPI/Origin folder right ?

These all go in the same folder as my current efi/clover/ACPI/Origin folder right ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 11.30.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 11.30.54 PM.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 145

Use this config with the combination of SSDTs I've listed. Keep a copy of old config and files just in case. Reboot with this config and SSDTs attach ioreg.

No. SSDTs go in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. Attach you're EFI folder removing themes folder ZIP once you've replaced config and added SSDTs in patched folder and ill check you're work.

Use this config with the combination of SSDTs I've listed. Keep a copy of old config and files just in case. Reboot with this config and SSDTs attach ioreg.

When you say this config you mean the one Im using ? Theres wasn't one in the file I downloaded but there are individual PLISTs?

When you say this config you mean the one Im using ? Theres wasn't one in the file I downloaded but there are individual PLISTs?

No. Replace the config you're using with the one i provided in attachments. Attach EFI folder removing themes and ZIP it once you've done the work so i can check what you've done.

No. Replace the config you're using with the one i provided in attachments. Attach EFI folder removing themes and ZIP it once you've done the work so i can check what you've done.

I don't see a config.plist attachment in any of the replies or in the folder I downloaded, Ive placed the files ( SSDT-HACK, SSDT-LPC, SSDT-MCHC, SSDT-SATA, SSDT-SMBUS, SSDT-XHC, SSDT-XWAK) in my patched folder but not sure where the actual Config.plist file is? heres a screen of the files I grabbed off your server ..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 11.48.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 11.48.04 PM.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 123
I don't see a config.plist attachment in any of the replies or in the folder I downloaded, Ive placed the files ( SSDT-HACK, SSDT-LPC, SSDT-MCHC, SSDT-SATA, SSDT-SMBUS, SSDT-XHC, SSDT-XWAK) in my patched folder but not sure where the actual Config.plist file is? heres a screen of the files I grabbed off your server ..

Here is the config. Attach Clover folder from EFI once you've done you're work so i can check it for you remember to remove themes folder and ZIP.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 251
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back