Contribute
Register

Magic Trackpad pairing unsuccessful

Status
Not open for further replies.
xequtor said:
polino said:
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2zs_2-Bfk&feature=plcp&noredirect=1[/VIDEO] here is short video about my problem. I just bought Belkin Mini BT Adapter for my HP and Magic Trackpad, which I still can not connect to my Hackintosh. Please help me :(((
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2zs_2- ... redirect=1

you have to disable build in BT in order to use USB

read here about it:

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=53556

use one thread for your problem.
thank you, i will check it. I have got only two threads, one is about update 10.7.4 and another about bluetooth i think :?

alright, so everything works just like on Mac, except wake from sleep and I have to replug my Belkin after sleep, but thats not big deal. :problem: I just made Lion from scratch, update it to 10.7.3 and plug Belkin and wait for it......it works! :headbang: thank you for advices :idea: :clap: :thumbup: :wave:

You need to inject your BT ID's to the the BT kext in order for the dongle to work after sleep and you have to disable (hardware) the internal BT. There is a solution to put tape at two pins on the PCI card for disable it. I do not know if you read that but give a search and you will find it :D

nikstar said:
You need to inject your BT ID's to the the BT kext in order for the dongle to work after sleep and you have to disable (hardware) the internal BT. There is a solution to put tape at two pins on the PCI card for disable it. I do not know if you read that but give a search and you will find it :D

I think that in last few days I read everything about Bluetooth on this website :D But thank you for help :) Nowdays I don't need bluetooth after sleep, I just replug it :) I am just too happy from my working Magic Trackpad to do something more for that, but maybe after big reinstalling my Probook, I will try it! :) thanks anyway Nikstar and all other members of this great site :thumbup:

I successfully connected and paired my magic trackpad to my Hackintosh but it doesn't respond after a few seconds..

I'm running Hackintosh 10.7.4 i3 2310

I successfully connected and paired my magic trackpad to my Hackintosh but it doesn't respond after a few seconds..

I'm running Hackintosh 10.7.4 i3 2310

EDIT: upon further experiementation I find that the magic trackpad works until multiple finger gestures are used

kyron said:
EDIT: upon further experiementation I find that the magic trackpad works until multiple finger gestures are used
yes you're right. But if you plug in bluetooth dongle like me, it works like charm :)

My trackpad works on 4530s with built-in bluetooth, even after sleep, is it that some models have working built-in bluetooth and others don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back