Contribute
Register

Magic Mouse 2 with Asus BT400

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is with verbosemode. Is there a solution?
Can you see the problem here? I've removed the adapter but I can not boot up the system unless I do it with the installation usb. With my installation usb, everything works perfectly. I do not know what happened. :((((

Okay.

Keep your UniBeast flash-drive safe as a precaution and backup :thumbup:.

If you can boot into your main system now, using UniBeast, then you need to check your main drive EFI partition.

How confident are you about editing your EFI folder?

It could be that your main drive memory driver has gone missing - it's something like: OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi or OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi or AptioMemoryFix.efi etc.

** If you are not confident with editing then just re-install what you originally had using MultiBeast.

(Before you begin though it would be a good idea to copy the present EFI folder from your main drive to somewhere else in case there is something in there you need again).

:)

If you can boot into your main system now, using UniBeast, then you need to check your main drive EFI partition.
Thank you for helping me. How to find it drive memory?

** If you are not confident with editing then just re-install what you originally had using MultiBeast.
How can I do it? Can you tell me step by step?

Thank you for helping me. How to find it drive memory?

How can I do it? Can you tell me step by step?

Okay, I think the easiest option is to use MultiBeast and re-install to your main drive etc.

:)

Here is my USB. what I need to do?

Attachments

• 58580574_277115663177281_7970131357617618944_n.jpg
    58580574_277115663177281_7970131357617618944_n.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
Do I have to install everything again? I do not understand your questions :( Sorry

Hi there.

I am sorry you are having so many problems.

If you are unable to get your machine to boot any more, except with UniBeast, and you do not feel confident enough to manually repair the configuration, then - Yes - using MultiBeast to re-install Clover and all the drivers, should work. Or you might try re-installing Clover on it's own instead.

However THIS IS YOUR CHOICE and I am unable to make that for you.

The help I originally offered was only in regard to the ASUS Bluetooth adapter problem, the purpose of this thread.

I pointed you towards @RehabMan's guidance and help for Broadcom Bluetooth problems. I also suggested that if you wanted to know more, you should contact him or read his guidance.

The other problems you have encountered seem more serious, perhaps caused by a modification we do not know about.

Hi there.

I am sorry you are having so many problems.

If you are unable to get your machine to boot any more, except with UniBeast, and you do not feel confident enough to manually repair the configuration, then - Yes - using MultiBeast to re-install Clover and all the drivers, should work. Or you might try re-installing Clover on it's own instead.

However THIS IS YOUR CHOICE and I am unable to make that for you.

The help I originally offered was only in regard to the ASUS Bluetooth adapter problem, the purpose of this thread.

I pointed you towards @RehabMan's guidance and help for Broadcom Bluetooth problems. I also suggested that if you wanted to know more, you should contact him or read his guidance.

The other problems you have encountered seem more serious, perhaps caused by a modification we do not know about.
UtterDisbelief@ Thank you very much for your help and the time you spent with this problem.
I tried everything but I can't get the system up.
I will post a new topic on this problem and I hope that someone can help me.
Thanks again for your help.
Best Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back