Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
First of all I have to sorry for my bad english.

This Built running OSX 10.8.3 perfectly everything work like a real mac except wifi but I connect to ethernet so no need for wifi.

Hardware:
CPU: i7 3770k OC to [email protected]
M/B: Gigabyte Z77x UP5TH
RAM: Kingston 16GB 1600 >>> Upgraded to 32GB 1866
GPU: Nvidia GTX 660TI >>> Upgraded to Nvidia GTX 770
PSU: Corsair AX860i
Cooling: Corsair H100i
HDD: WD Black*2, WD Red*1
SSD:
Plextor M5Pro 256GB

USB3.0 speed test external ssd enclosed with sata ii interface

Geekbench Score

NovaBench (without ssd)

SSD test with sata iii onboard

final pic

In this pic you can see that I moved a pcie slot up 3mm because the sized of e-atx motherboard

I still need to find a better PSU cover the one I order is not as good as I expect.

adding a pci fan to hide all the cable

in this video you can see that I have to cut the 5.25 slot make it can only use 1 optical drive so I can hide all the cable in there. I also add an ssd on the top of the optical drive

[video=youtube;WeVQiqrGvV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeVQiqrGvV4[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeVQiqrGvV4

Wow, looks great! Very tidy too.

Whats you Overclock settings on that board. I have the same setup ( board and chip) with 32GB ram but I'm struggling with the over clock. Even at higher clocks it does not perfrom better.I have a noctua c-14 which is a very capable cooler .... any thoughts?

Whats you Overclock settings on that board. I have the same setup ( board and chip) with 32GB ram but I'm struggling with the over clock. Even at higher clocks it does not perfrom better.I have a noctua c-14 which is a very capable cooler .... any thoughts?

My current setting is 1.215 Vcore and multiplier 45 because I want the system to run as cool as possible I also disable turbo boost mode. This is all I do.

Thank You all for the comment

it's turnout that the backpanel does not work as i expect because I can only use some port so I just get rid of it.

Awsome build! Have one year and it's incredible smart. Congrats.
How do you manage the H100i? I thought the cooler is by windows software, really?

Awsome build! Have one year and it's incredible smart. Congrats.
How do you manage the H100i? I thought the cooler is by windows software, really?

yeah how do you manage the h100i?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back