Not open for further replies.
HI guys, here is my macpro 2009 hackintosh with an :
- MSI B85M-G43
- Intel I3 4160
- 8 GB Ram
- 2 x Nvidia GT610
I tried my best to keep it as clean as possible :wave:

View attachment 214207
Hi, where'd you get this black plate? Is it functional?

Hi, where'd you get this black plate? Is it functional?
Hi, nope this back plate is only for decoration, behind it i used 4 sata cable extension with power molex, and few wiring for the fans, i saw in an other topic some one who had a sata back plane "blue" but he never answear to my question, i wanted to buy it but i got no answear

Hi, nope this back plate is only for decoration, behind it i used 4 sata cable extension with power molex, and few wiring for the fans, i saw in an other topic some one who had a sata back plane "blue" but he never answear to my question, i wanted to buy it but i got no answear
I understand, but in that case did you use an acrylic plate? How did you attach the ATX Motherboard since the holes are different from those of MacPro?

I understand, but in that case did you use an acrylic plate? How did you attach the ATX Motherboard since the holes are different from those of MacPro?
Actually, i'm working on it and i'm changing many things, promise, i will take photos and post them when it will be done.
For the hole of the motherboard, i removed the originals and glued them with epoxy glue in the appropriate place according to atx motherboard.

Any news on that? I‘m thinking about a hackintosh and got a cMP 5.1 myself

- EnerGiehl ⚡
I m still waiting for parts(wires) from aliexpress my friends, so im not working on the mac pro now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back