Graphics
R9 280X
Mac
iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, where'd you get this black plate? Is it functional?
Hi, nope this back plate is only for decoration, behind it i used 4 sata cable extension with power molex, and few wiring for the fans, i saw in an other topic some one who had a sata back plane "blue" but he never answear to my question, i wanted to buy it but i got no answear

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M GAMING
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 56+UHD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi, nope this back plate is only for decoration, behind it i used 4 sata cable extension with power molex, and few wiring for the fans, i saw in an other topic some one who had a sata back plane "blue" but he never answear to my question, i wanted to buy it but i got no answear
I understand, but in that case did you use an acrylic plate? How did you attach the ATX Motherboard since the holes are different from those of MacPro?

CPU
i5-3340
Graphics
R9 280X
Mac
iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I understand, but in that case did you use an acrylic plate? How did you attach the ATX Motherboard since the holes are different from those of MacPro?
Actually, i'm working on it and i'm changing many things, promise, i will take photos and post them when it will be done.
For the hole of the motherboard, i removed the originals and glued them with epoxy glue in the appropriate place according to atx motherboard.

Motherboard
Mac Pro (Mid-2010)
CPU
3,46 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
Graphics
Radeon RX 580 8 GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Any news on that? I‘m thinking about a hackintosh and got a cMP 5.1 myself

- EnerGiehl ⚡

CPU
i5-3340
Graphics
R9 280X
Mac
iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Any news on that? I‘m thinking about a hackintosh and got a cMP 5.1 myself

- EnerGiehl ⚡
I m still waiting for parts(wires) from aliexpress my friends, so im not working on the mac pro now