Contribute
Register

macOS Ventura is Now Available From the Mac App Store

iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7
AMD Radeon RX 580 8 GB
32 GB 2800 MHz DDR4

OC 0.8.5 All Kexts updated to the latest version
Had issues with the sleep followed the official oc guide and reapplied those settings

Code:
sudo pmset autopoweroff 0\nsudo pmset powernap 0\nsudo pmset standby 0\nsudo pmset proximitywake 0\nsudo pmset tcpkeepalive 0

I'm going to test that here in a bit. Updating to 12.6.1 first.

I just did it on my 9020 USFF build from MacOS 12.6 to 13.0 (using OC 0.8.5 and system def iMac18,3) and it's working fine, except the Intel HD graphics. Searching for a solution somewhere else than here, but just saying it's not perfect :)

Updating from Monterey, and it seems to work fine. But I detect that I don't have Ethernet. I do a clean installation and now everything works smooth as clockwork. Alder Lake I5 4000Mhz, Gigabyte Z690 AORUS AX DDR4, 32GB DDR4

Not working for me. On Monterey 12.6.1 with OC 8.5. Will look around for a solution.
Software_Update_and_About_This_Mac.jpg

Update all good. OC 0.8.5, only issue...sometimes when video is playing freezes only video ..... any ideas?

Tks

Not working for me. On Monterey 12.6.1 with OC 8.5. Will look around for a solution.View attachment 557280
That -might- be a sign of hard drive errors.

OS deployment gets crypto hashed as part of setup and the prep is canceled if there is any error.

Bad sectors on SSD are not uncommon.

If you are overclocking, try backing off timings of RAM.

Not working for me. On Monterey 12.6.1 with OC 8.5. Will look around for a solution.View attachment 557280
Try upgrading again. Mine failed the first time with the 3.4GB download. The second time it used the 13.4GB download and was successful.

Mine failed the first time with the 3.4GB download.
This is a bug that seemed to show up sometimes when a system is enrolled in the Beta program. Restoring defaults (cancelling beta access) corrects this.

This is a bug that seemed to show up sometimes when a system is enrolled in the Beta program. Restoring defaults (cancelling beta access) corrects this.
Actually I'm not enrolled in the beta program and the 3.4GB download worked perfectly to upgrade from Monterey 12.6.1 to Ventura on my NVMe drive. It only failed when attempting to upgrade my backup drive, which is a 1TB HDD. I tried again with that drive and that's when it reverted to the normal download size and installed perfectly.

Back