Contribute
Register

macOS Ventura is Now Available From the Mac App Store

Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 08.31.58.png

Finally Success fresh install with sata, still not success install on usb external drive..

I love stack manager .

I attach my config.plist, hope someone help me to success install on usb external drive.

Attachments

• config.plist
    22.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Everything goes well with OC 0.8.5
截圖 2022-10-27 下午7.32.47.png

截圖 2022-10-27 下午1.07.09.png

Upgrade from 12.6.1 flawlessly
OC 0.8.5
All Kext latest version

I just changed iMac17.1 to iMac18.1 in OC config to be able to update to macOS 13!
Notice: Xcode 13.x is not working on macOS 13. You must update to Xcode 14.

Tool:
OCAuxiliaryTools to update OC and Kext to latest version before updating.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 10.51.36.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 10.51.36.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 39
I reinstalled again and added the reset vram config to opencore. I then reset nvram twice before logging into iCloud, but it still crashes. I reset the nvram twice again but when I login it still crashes after a few seconds.

I found the issue hopefully. The crash log pointed the finger at the airportitlwm kext. I thought I'd updated it, but perhaps not. It's only there from a previous test to see if I could get the onboard WIFI to work. Anyways, I don't need the onboard WIFI so I've removed it and so far, no more crashes.

Updated directly from 12.6. The whole update process took about 14 minutes.
>OC 0.8.5
Ventura13.0.jpg

Update went fine from Monterey after OC085 update.

After a kext update as well as a clean-up of config.plist everything works extremely well. I do have the impression that the system is slightly faster now - to be verified.

1. Have to use HDMI, no more DP.
2. Mouse cursor randomly freezes for a second on screen but correctly moved on when back.

So far I found no solution for the mouse problem. Of course tested with different cabled mice, bluetooth mouse and bluetooth trackpad.

Last edited:
Success, Thanks!!

Attachments

• tempImageESs4a7.png
    tempImageESs4a7.png
    13.1 MB · Views: 43
Hi, I updated my HP Elitebook 830, which worked great with Monterey 12.6. I jumped the 12.6.1 update. Updated to OC 8.5 first and this machine use Airportitlwm 2.1.0. BIG PROBLEM! The update itself was not a problem however at the end when I restarted I could not get to desktop because the machine froze every time. Anyway I needed to make a clean install anyway so there I discovered that if I turn on wifi with the Airportitlwm 2.1.0 the machine froze instantly. As it turns out a kext Airportitlwm (13 Ventura) at this place here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/lilu-and-friends-kext-downloads.321537/ works very good. The version is 2.2.0 and perhaps it is the alpha version? Thanks tonyMac! Maybe this is common knowledge but now I can update my other computers with no worry :)

Back