MacOS Sierra with i5-6600k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus B150M-A/M.2
CPU
Intel i5-6600K
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (Asus Strix)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi,

I am trying to get a MacOS Sierra installation with my computer. I have a i5-6600k and a GTX 1060 but as it look incompatible, so I plug the HDMI in my motherboard. I have made a USB, setup BIOS options, and lunch Clover. When I choose the MacOS option, it loads the Mac logo and then the progress bar, but it syat on 1% and disconnect all my USB keyboard, mouse, and others.

Is there anything I should do?

Thanks!

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Here it is. On verbose, I don't even get to the Apple logo, but the same happen with my keyboard, mouse, all disconected.

qaSLFbo.jpg

At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

Check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clovers config.plist.
Code:
        <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

Working for the boot. I managed to get pass the installation, but after running MultiBeast and choosing "HD Graphics 530", my system don't want to boot into macOS. I take two photos of the verbose but the quality is not the best. Something I saw : my computer reboot after the second image, dosen't even get to the Apple logo. However, it is working with my GTX 1060 but I canno't use it, due to graphical issue.

4MIHx.jpg

qIDkr.jpg

Thanks

Your second screenshot shows an enabled Serial port which should be disabled in your BIOS settings.

Working for the boot. I managed to get pass the installation, but after running MultiBeast and choosing "HD Graphics 530", my system don't want to boot into macOS. I take two photos of the verbose but the quality is not the best. Something I saw : my computer reboot after the second image, dosen't even get to the Apple logo. However, it is working with my GTX 1060 but I canno't use it, due to graphical issue.

DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS is likely set incorrectly. Required: 64mb or larger (128mb usually works well).

You can either raise the DVMT value in the UEFI BIOS settings to at least 64MB or you can use the minStolenSize patch and see if that gets around it.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-some-unsolved-problems-in-10-12-sierra.202316/

You can either raise the DVMT value in the UEFI BIOS settings to at least 64MB or you can use the minStolenSize patch and see if that gets around it.

Can you tell me how to do that? Something permanent, if possible.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back