Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra Upgrade Available on September 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a older DSDT Patches (Laptop Patches) Change Im planning to make a Guide on ROG Laptops continuing off a older post and it doesn't seem like the OP is active anymore

I would like a new guide on ROG Laptops. I have a G750 that is begging to be 're-born'. The last guide for this was BozX if I remember corrrectly and I could never get full functionality form my Laptop. So Windows 10 now resides on it. I would really appreciate a guide, so Thank You in advance!

No because it's been released to the public.

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/welcome

The reason i Quote you because i want permission to do private communication which is not allowed (The Rules Said). But to attempt to make a guide for 2 different type of Laptop with one being Skylake (Mine) and Haswell (GoToLondon's Laptop) with alot of sharing a editing and stuff that he might not understand through text and i might need to chrome remote desktop him.

If you don't allow me i wont do it but if i can it will help out the community alot because when i write a guide out it will help more people but if he doesn't understand through text then the guide will be almost impossible to do because i cant get stuff to work.

I would like a new guide on ROG Laptops. I have a G750 that is begging to be 're-born'. The last guide for this was BozX if I remember corrrectly and I could never get full functionality form my Laptop. So Windows 10 now resides on it. I would really appreciate a guide, so Thank You in advance!
When i make a new guide for Sierra I will need your help because I dont have a Haswell Edition of the ROG Computers i have a Skylake 15inch version of your laptop basically.

When boot from clover select install media then you go to it.
I do not have an additional selection like install media. i only got my default disk where i also installed my macOS Sierra GM and the recovery mode.

What am i doin wrong? i am always booting into El Capitan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back