Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra Public Beta 7 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
No changes for me with this version 7. Still having problems with my GTX 750 SC that started with version 5 in that the left hand corner of a window, including the menu bar is 'damaged' :(
Other than that all seems to be fine

Copied clover 10.11 kexts to 10.12 kexts
Copied config.plist and saved the original as config-10.11 (I am using this as a dual boot system) and alternating config scripts as need be,

AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext
BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext
FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
FakePCIID.kext
FakeSMC.kext
realtekALC.kext
FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext *** See note below

Installed Sierra PB 6 on a spare disk, ran installer from the desktop, no issues. Almost immediately, the App Store followed up with the PB 7 update, also without issue.

I lost audio and wifi completely as in nothing showed up in the Sound and Network preference panes and partially lost bt compatibility.

Enabled trim via trimforce enable command.
No problems with USB 2.0/3.0

Because the wifi part of the wifi/bt card was not found, only the basic bluetooth capabilities were working (i.e. hotspot and handoff support were not listed in the System information).

Solved by using the Darkvoid patch and lisai9093’s 5ghz patch, the wifi/bt card powered on and all of those issues were fixed. Full 5ghz wifi and bluetooth capabilities are listed and seem to work.
Both fixes are in the thread: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312759-fix-macos-sierra-dp1-bcm94532z-wifi/

Audio is a bit strange. Enabling this requires both Toleda’s updated patch AND Rehabman’s FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext to work. Just running Toleda’s patch on the fresh AppleHDA does not allow audio, nor does just using Rehabman’s kext by itself. This is very different from 10.11 where only Toleda’s script is used. However, I have full 8 channel HDMI sound, so ... :).

Note: Toledo’s Azul frame buffer patches are still there from the 10.10 and 10.11 patching, so the graphics for hdmi and DP worked without issue.

On to testing apps…

Gigabyte GA-Z97n Gaming 5
I5-4690s, HD4600
Azurewave CE123H Wifi/BT
Latest Clover version available from SourceForge

p.s. Thanks for all of your work in making these various pieces run!

No changes for me with this version 7. Still having problems with my GTX 750 SC that started with version 5 in that the left hand corner of a window, including the menu bar is 'damaged' :(
Other than that all seems to be fine
System Preferences > Accessibility > Increase Contrast

Everything went fine after (PB7) update. As always, just edit applegraphicscontrol and wifi kext.
It may be just my impression, but I even think that with this update (PB7) my x99 system became more stable
thumbsup_anim.gif
GREAT!HOW to edit applegraphicscontrol

GREAT!HOW to edit applegraphicscontrol
Hi zlei, it's very easy. Wath smbios you use in your config? Because depends of that o_O

Any pascal support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back