Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra Public Beta 7 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
wDWcJUW.png

nice, but bench it´s a little low than 10.11.6

You do realise Version 10.12 beta7 (16a313a) is available - you seem to be displaying an older version.

@alez88 Agreed, it's a tad slower here too, KeyShot 6 down from 207fps to 202fps, so it is now marginally quicker than El-Cap.

Martin

Works for me too

GREAT...how do you enable GTX 970?
Boot with nv_disable=1 to get to the desktop. Download the newest WebDrivers from here: https://images.nvidia.com/mac/2Fa4AuEpyQiZr7kwcNR8SDb8TorDy7Qz/WebDriver-367.10.10.05b01.pkg
Install them. That's all.
Normally the installer should take care of writing/adding to the NVRAM a new boot flag (nvda_drv=1) but sometimes it just... well, doesn't work at all, to alleviate this problem just add the boot flag by yourself. You'll need Clover Configurator and EFI Mounter (you can find this in the Downloads section>community software)
Open EFI Mounter, type in your password, select your disk and Mount.
Open Clover Configurator, at the bottom select your config.plist (EFI>EFI>Clover>config.plist)
Go to the Boot tab at the left side and select nvda_drv=1
Save changes and restart.Screenshot 2016-08-30 20.42.11.png

Boot with nv_disable=1 to get to the desktop. Download the newest WebDrivers from here: https://images.nvidia.com/mac/2Fa4AuEpyQiZr7kwcNR8SDb8TorDy7Qz/WebDriver-367.10.10.05b01.pkg
Install them. That's all.
Normally the installer should take care of writing/adding to the NVRAM a new boot flag (nvda_drv=1) but sometimes it just... well, doesn't work at all, to alleviate this problem just add the boot flag by yourself. You'll need Clover Configurator and EFI Mounter (you can find this in the Downloads section>community software)
Open EFI Mounter, type in your password, select your disk and Mount.
Open Clover Configurator, at the bottom select your config.plist (EFI>EFI>Clover>config.plist)
Go to the Boot tab at the left side and select nvda_drv=1
Save changes and restart.View attachment 208697
thank you....when i install osx 10.11.6, i also use this method you say above..but when i reboot, it goes black screen and no signal and then i use AGDPFIX to solve this black screen problem,,,but on mACOS 10.12...AGDPFIX fails.:(

All went fine for me to, i am using a Dell UP2715K, running on Asrock z170-i7 6000k 530 graphic's, Asus thunderbolt 2
I have a perfect set up its fast and very smooth after ditching my txt 970 which caused many issues.
I may get a RX480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back