Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra Public Beta 5 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
you use a GTX 970 right? the current Nvidia web driver (367.10.10.05b01) is working with this version too?

Yup, I rebooted with nv_disable=1 after the update but there really was no need.

Updated the X58A-UD7 and the Z87I-Deluxe with no problems or issues.
Updated the Asus G751JY laptop, and even though the build number is correct in "About this Mac" App Store Updates screen does not show the Beta 5 as one of the updates in the last 30 days and the App Store says I have no updates available. Otherwise it seems to be working OK for as much as I have had time to work with it, which is basic install and battery indication.

Good to go here on EconoMac II (GA-H81M-HD2). No hiccups at all. Sierra has been a smooth performer ever since the first public beta. :clap:

Installed it on my DH67BL desktop via the App from the app store no problems.

Guys, just let you guys know, the beta 6 is already out. lol

Guys, just let you guys know, the beta 6 is already out. lol

The Rules said:
This site allows discussion of pre-release software (such as OS X Public Beta software builds) from the free Apple Beta Software Program. This site does NOT support pre-release Apple Developer Program Beta software, and does NOT allow the discussion of installation or use of Apple Developer Program Beta software. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban. No Apple Developer Program Builds, Apple Beta Software Program builds only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back