CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 750
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I, too, have the graphics glitch in the windows upper left hand corner with my GTX 750 Ti. I have not found a solution, and I have been looking for one at all the usual places. Sierra does not have this problem on MyHero with the GTX 760.

Must be related to gtx750's cos it doesn't happen with my old gt210.

Might try my onboard video in a sec.

Matt

Motherboard
GA-H87N-Wifi-F8
CPU
i5-4590T
Graphics
HD4600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. LC
  2. Performa
  3. Power Mac
It seems impossible to install this beta without an internet connection. I have try so by disconnecting the network cable before installation but it is reporting an error and stops.
Also, better make sure that you know your Apple ID and password before installing because it is mandatory too.
Does anyone knows what kind of verification is done by Apple during install? Is it of no consequence?

Motherboard
GA-H87N-Wifi-F8
CPU
i5-4590T
Graphics
HD4600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. LC
  2. Performa
  3. Power Mac
After reboot, the request for an internet connection and for the Apple ID disappeared, although I have not provide my Apple Id and password before, I just rebooted the machine. Very strange isn't?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z590 AORUS MASTER
CPU
i7-11700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After reboot, the request for an internet connection and for the Apple ID disappeared, although I have not provide my Apple Id and password before, I just rebooted the machine. Very strange isn't?

Not strange at all as the first Public Beta was made available and obtained by way of providing ones Apple ID as all Apple's major downloads are unless of course you obtained your copy by dubious means.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming-K7
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
No real issues or problems with any of the public betas. No odd EFI partition issues or anything else that seems to be plaguing others - except for USB dying whenever I use Photos. Unifying Keyboard and USB Mouse just freeze up necessitating a hard reboot. It might be that I tried out the current Logitech Control Panel (V3.94). I'll have to uninstall it and see if the problem persists.

Motherboard
Gigabyte
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX 480, Vega64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Upgrade to PB5 no problems. However, my computer still reboots after a while. This happens with RX 480 unaccelerated and GTX980Ti. Using iMac 13,2 profile. Anybody else experiencing this?

Motherboard
MAXIMUS IMPACT VII
CPU
i7-4970K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Nothing here.. move along.. sorry

Last edited:
Motherboard
MAXIMUS IMPACT VII
CPU
i7-4970K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Same problem here on Beta 4 and 5. Every menu item or window opened garbles the left top corner. Also occasional freeze to safari window. Would be something for the Nvidea tam to look into, I hope...
I found that going to Accessibility > Display> check "Increase contrast" will fix the menu problem

Motherboard
MAXIMUS IMPACT VII
CPU
i7-4970K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I, too, have the graphics glitch in the windows upper left hand corner with my GTX 750 Ti. I have not found a solution, and I have been looking for one at all the usual places. Sierra does not have this problem on MyHero with the GTX 760.
Try Accessibility>Display>check "Increase contrast" this fixes my GTX750Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.