Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra Public Beta 3 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) yeah, stuck on beta 2. everytime i go to app store and check for updates, none available. maybe i will wipe and start again. its my hobby laptop so nothing on there too important. the laptop comes with 2 hard drives so have yosemite on the other hard drive. may have a mess around later

What is your build number ?
I installed PB version 3 but my history only shows PB version 2.

Hi! I have a problem. I installed Sierra and on the other partition of my ssd, I installed a windows 10. But when turn on the computer, I get an error: missing operating system. I use now my usb to boot into macOS, but I think there is a better way. I can start windows, with boot options, but not macOS.
I tried clover boot loader installation but nothing changed, did I something wrong? Someone can help me?

Thnx

Anybody else having issues with the nVidia web drivers not loading, installed the latest and rebooting and it just goes back to the OS X driver.

Matt

Anybody else having issues with the nVidia web drivers not loading, installed the latest and rebooting and it just goes back to the OS X driver.
Matt

Try: sudo nvram nvda_drv=1 in terminal and then reboot. Seems like that has helped a few fix that issue.

Running Beta 1, 2 and 3 works fine, except that after sleep the monitor does not wake up. The monitor is connected via DisplayPort vs. 1.2 and displays Retina resolution with the nvidia web drivers. The same clover version, 3676, with the same config.plist (config.plist-UEFI-iMac14,2 by TonyMac) works fine with Yosemite and El Capitan. No DSDT.
When I wake up the pc seconds after it went to sleep, wake up is fine. Waking up after a longer time, the monitor responds (sometimes) with ‘no signal on DisplayPort’ and ’entering power save mode’. Sometimes I have to pull the monitor wall plug because the monitor hangs. Replugging the DP cable does not help.
I have tried darkwake=0, that does not make a difference.
Any clues what to do next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back