Radeon VII
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Plus, Portable, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Alright :(

How do I remove this S/N from my apple ID?
You have to log out of all your iCloud, iTunes, iMessage etc. accounts and regenerate a new S/N and go through the checking process as outlined from the How to get iMessage working instructions. You're using Clover Configurator, correct?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Plus, Portable, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
MacPro 4.1, iMac 14.1, and MacBook 5.2 are the minimal system specs to use. Anything else will get you clobbered out of Sierra.

Download the V3676 Clover version and remake your sub drive. Don't add your config.plist and let it set everything for you. I got right in with a skylake 6500 as an iMac 17.1, you can edit it after your in and don't forget if you run multi beast to select the one of the system definitions above. The default for multi beast is MP 3.1 if you don't select anything.
Just to confirm, my understanding that iMac, late 2009 are supported according to Apple. That would put your min SMBIOS at 10,1 and not 14,1. But later is better, of course, if your system matches.

Gigamaxx

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
Mac Pro 4,1 isn't supported. And I do not recommend using a Mac Pro system definition anyway. Powermanagement and AppleTyMCE will be a issue.
I thought the 3.1 system def was the cutoff.
I did somehow. Downloaded on a 13.2, installed on the same (using the 13.2 in the plist on the usb drive as well). Maybe I found a loophole unknowingly?
Nice to know, a few people have gotten past the "your computer is not supported" message with various models. I'm getting close with my Pentium g3258. I did break in using my Skylake cpuid 0x0506E0 (without kexts and caches option) on my cloned ssd from my other build, but after runnning multi beast i lost the ability to sneak in again.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
I thought the 3.1 system def was the cutoff.

Nice to know, a few people have gotten past the "your computer is not supported" message with various models. I'm getting close with my Pentium g3258. I did break in using my Skylake cpuid 0x0506E0 (without kexts and caches option) on my cloned ssd from my other build, but after runnning multi beast i lost the ability to sneak in again.
13,2 is supported I'm running 10.12 on my Z77-DS3H which is using 13,2.

Motherboard
Gigabyte
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX 480, Vega64
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Probably a not yet mature combination of beta and vid driver. If you remove the vid driver does it still crash?
Your processor/mobo hardware would match a 13.2 profile btw, not 14.2.
Sorry, typo. I am using 13.2 profile. I'll try removing the vid driver. Btw, I tested unaccelerated RX 480, and it works better than unaccelerated GTX 980 Ti.