Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra Public Beta 2 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had beta 1 working ok, then updated via App Store to beta 2 and i now get a reboot on booting.

weird.

Matt

Try re-flashing with clover bootloader, the update may have scrambled your EFI partition. It works for me when I can't reboot. Its frustrating when you have everything working after downloading a driver and then can't reboot. Just remember to add the HFS+efi, to Drivers 64efi, and Nullcpu and fake smc kexts to folders to 10.11, and other. Also check your config.plist in the new clover EFI injection and replace it if needed. Thats my normal routine when I can't reboot after reaching and loading OS and OS X.
A few things to keep handy during these builds are the required FakeSMCkexts, NullCPUpowermanagementkext, hfs+efi, and your completed succesfull config.plist. keep copies of all these along with Kextbeast, Multibeast, UniBeast, Clover boot loaders, Clover configurator (for config.plist construction), EFI mounter, and any additional support kexts, for your build on a USB Tools stick. If you run into trouble they're handy to have around.

XCODE is an awesome program from the App Store it lets you do all this by clicking and replacing. Well worth it IMO.

P.S. try to find clover v3670 its the latest and has the most Sierra support from what I've noticed, 3650 is good but 3670 recognized my RX480 by name and assigned it an ID # which is really cool!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back