Motherboard
Asus z170 Pro Gaming Aura
CPU
Intel i7 6700k
Graphics
Radeon RX 480
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys, first off, I'm new on Hackintosh, so im sorry if icon't know much, but im trying to install Mac OS X Sierra on mi new mackintosh build, i follow the instructions on the installation guide to creat de Boot USB, the BIOS setup, but when i boot to the installer when its going to finish the prohibited symbol appears.

My current hardware:

Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Aura

CPU: i7-6700k

GPU: Radeon RX480 (I know it's need to patch some kext)

I upload my CLOVER folder if someone wants to check it out.

I'd be really thankful if someone could help me.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 89
Update, i decide to create the USB on a Hard Drive so i can boot internally, the prohibited symbol is gone but now im stock at the loading bar at the time im booting its stock at the end 5 or 10%
it shows the rainbow spinning loading icon but don't initialized the installation

Update, i decide to create the USB on a Hard Drive so i can boot internally, the prohibited symbol is gone but now im stock at the loading bar at the time im booting its stock at the end 5 or 10%
it shows the rainbow spinning loading icon but don't initialized the installation

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
How to Enter/Edit Boot Flags in Clover

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.

How to Enter/Edit Boot Flags in Clover

I boot my system in Verbose as you told me, and here is the screenshot of the process that freezes/Hangs

Hope that you can help me to install Mac OS X
Thanks for the help
IMG_2038.JPG
IMG_2038.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2039.JPG
    IMG_2039.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 82
i use this config.plist on the EFI Clover and gave me this errors, if someone know how to overpass it to do the installation pleas help me

Attachments

• IMG_2051.JPG
    IMG_2051.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    787.8 KB · Views: 94
  • config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 203
Update, i be able to install El Capitan without any issue in the installation i can't fix the display and make my RX 480 work so i don't have graphics, and when i want to update to mac OS X 10.12.4 sierra form the installer downloaded form de App Store the system only reboot from my hard disc and initialize on El Capitan again,

i initialize multybeast and inject HD 530 Graphics, and nothing happens, i follow this guid to enable my RX 480 but el capitán don't recognize it.

Mobo: Asus z170 pro Gaming/aura
cpu: Intel i7 6700k
Gpu: Asus Strix RX 480 OC
Ram: Adata XPG Z1 32GB (2 x 16GB) 2400mhz

Pleas Help Me im Desperate!

Attachments

• RX 480 Tutorial.pdf
    75.9 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back