Motherboard
Lenovo YOGA S740 14inch
CPU
i5 1035G1
Graphics
UHD / MX 250
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
First off, I'm new to Hackintosh so sorry if I don't know much.

My current hardware:

Motherboard: H61M-S2PH

CPU: i5-3570k

RAM: Gskill DDR3 @ 1600Mhz

HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM (ps: this motherboard has only Sata 2 ports)

another HDD (250GB) where my old Windows documents are.

GPU: no dedicated graphics, I'm using a iGPU (intel HD graphics 4000)

I'm trying to install macOS Sierra on a Gigabyte H61M-S2PH (which seems according to Gigabyte's website, to be pretty much the same as the 4th revision of the H61M-S2PV, a board that is compatible with Lion, Mountain Lion and even Mavericks as some users here pointed out in previous threads.

I followed the BIOS settings on the Sierra installation guide and booted from my unibeast USB, everything went ok, I was able to get into the intallation UI just fine then proceeded to erase my 1TB drive and create 2 partitions a case sensitive one and a default, I installed Sierra on the case sensitive partition. I'm using IGPEnabler=Yes, USB ownership and injection, injectEDID and InjectIntel. When I tried -v verbose shows "USBMSC non-unique" even if I use USB ownership and injection, then I read that enabling TRIM solves but I don't know how to do that from the clover bootloader...
I'd be really thankful if someone could help.

If I don't temper with boot flags and anything in the clover options menu
Clover goes to the loading screen but crashes (stop/prohibited sign) right when it finishes loading.
I also tried using
-v -x -s -f cpus=1 maxmem=8192 nv_disable=1 -no-zp
only to get a shorter error message.

Attachments

• tmp_17770-IMG_20170322_215327066-1308686820.jpg
    tmp_17770-IMG_20170322_215327066-1308686820.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 308
  • tmp_10516-IMG_20170323_000144-1308686820.jpg
    tmp_10516-IMG_20170323_000144-1308686820.jpg
    912.2 KB · Views: 378
If I don't temper with boot flags and anything in the clover options menu
Clover goes to the loading screen but crashes (stop/prohibited sign) right when it finishes loading.
I also tried using
-v -x -s -f cpus=1 maxmem=8192 nv_disable=1 -no-zp
only to get a shorter error message.
  • You have far too many unnecessary boot arguments for this Motherboard+CPU+Graphics hardware you are using for Sierra installation
  • Your Motherboard + CPU should handle Sierra very well.
  • Your HD Intel 4000 requires an edited config plist with Intel Injection & ig-platform-id
  • Please upload your CLOVER folder minus the contents of "themes" folder zipped to reduce the size to the Forum for someone to check it and help you with removal of unnecessary files and adding needed ones and some editing for a successful boot.
    • Download and Install Clover Configurator-Vibrant from:http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-clover-configurator/ on to the Hack or Mac where you have created the Sierra USB Installer
    • Mount EFI partition of your Sierra USB Installer to the above Computer's desktop
    • Navigate EFI>EFI>CLOVER
    • Copy CLOVER folder and paste it to Desktop
    • Open CLOVER>themes and select all themes contents and send them to Trash
    • Right -click CLOVER (Minus the contents of "themes" folder)>Compress.
    • Upload Compressed CLOVER

• You have far too many unnecessary boot arguments for this Motherboard+CPU+Graphics hardware you are using for Sierra installation
  • Your Motherboard + CPU should handle Sierra very well.
  • Your HD Intel 4000 requires an edited config plist with Intel Injection & ig-platform-id
  • Please upload your CLOVER folder minus the contents of "themes" folder zipped to reduce the size to the Forum for someone to check it and help you with removal of unnecessary files and adding needed ones and some editing for a successful boot.
    • Download and Install Clover Configurator-Vibrant from:http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-clover-configurator/ on to the Hack or Mac where you have created the Sierra USB Installer
    • Mount EFI partition of your Sierra USB Installer to the above Computer's desktop
    • Navigate EFI>EFI>CLOVER
    • Copy CLOVER folder and paste it to Desktop
    • Open CLOVER>themes and select all themes contents and send them to Trash
    • Right -click CLOVER (Minus the contents of "themes" folder)>Compress.
    • Upload Compressed CLOVER

Well, I'm sorry for answering so late... I just woke up xD
I didn't use clover configurator nor kext files/modified plist files I went straight to unibeast to create a bootable clover usb with UEFI. I thought kexts would only be needed on post installation...
I'd also like to point out that during the partitioning the UI filled my screen just fine (it was running at 2560x1080) and there was no lag.
So, I guess I will try again with EFI clover and fiddling with the clover configurator beforehand.
Here is the clover folder. If possible I could just change some files within my clover usb and try installing again.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I didn't use clover configurator nor kext files/modified plist files I went straight to unibeast to create a bootable clover usb with UEFI. I thought kexts would only be needed on post installation...
I'd also like to point out that during the partitioning the UI filled my screen just fine (it was running at 2560x1080) and there was no lag.
So, I guess I will try again with EFI clover and fiddling with the clover configurator beforehand.
Here is the clover folder. If possible I could just change some files within my clover usb and try installing again.
  • Install RehabMan's FakePCIID kext using kext wizard.
  • I have uploaded your Clover Folder back to you after editing it and compressing and renaming it as CLOVER2.zip
  • After downloading and saving it, unzip CLOVER2.zip
  • Rename the extracted CLOVER2 as CLOVER and replace your original CLOVER with this.
  • Now you can copy whatever theme files you want in the "themes" folder of this edited CLOVER.
  • Try booting after the above steps and see if you can solve your problem.
  • Please post screen shots if you still encounter issues.

• Install RehabMan's FakePCIID kext using kext wizard.
  • I have uploaded your Clover Folder back to you after editing it and compressing and renaming it as CLOVER2.zip
  • After downloading and saving it, unzip CLOVER2.zip
  • Rename the extracted CLOVER2 as CLOVER and replace your original CLOVER with this.
  • Now you can copy whatever theme files you want in the "themes" folder of this edited CLOVER.
  • Try booting after the above steps and see if you can solve your problem.
  • Please post screen shots if you still encounter issues.
Many thanks! I will try that right now since I'm home, could you upload the CLOVER2 file again? sending me a PM with the link would be fine if you don't want the website's server to deal with file uploads.
I'm going to install the kext wizard now and clover configurator :)

Many thanks! I will try that right now since I'm home, could you upload the CLOVER2 file again? sending me a PM with the link would be fine if you don't want the website's server to deal with file uploads.
I'm going to install the kext wizard now and clover configurator :)
Uploaded as CloverMei.zip Unzip and rename as CLOVER before replacing.

Attachments

• CloverMei.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 190
Thanks once again! You guys are awesome, I will download it once I get home and post results :D

hi.
Sorry to hijack the thread but I have a dell inspiron 15 3521 with core i3-3217U and hd 4000 and when I boot the installer I got a corrupted screen (on my external monitor) and black screen on main laptop screen.

I tried to use the FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics_kext but it does not work better.

What is kext wizard ? where do I download it ?
How do I install FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics_kext onto clover ?
I can't find out how to use clover configurator.

hi.
Sorry to hijack the thread but I have a dell inspiron 15 3521 with core i3-3217U and hd 4000 and when I boot the installer I got a corrupted screen (on my external monitor) and black screen on main laptop screen.

Not a good idea to hijack a thread - You don't even have the same hardware.
Start a new thread of your own in the Sierra Laptop Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back