Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra PB: Need testers for new AMD Radeon drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WhateverGreen 1.0.3 was released. If you're using an old AppleALC kext, then this might be a problem, update to latest version too.

My system just locked up again.

It's something else. :crazy:

Can you please show me how and where do i have to inject Intel in Clover Configurator? I never did this before.
The section "Graphics" is the correct one? There's a line with "dual link" "FB Name"........ what should i enter there beside your given information?

In the Devices section you put 0x00000000 in the IntelGFX field.

In the Graphics section you put 19120001 in the ig-platform-id field.

Can you please show me how and where do i have to inject Intel in Clover Configurator? I never did this before.
The section "Graphics" is the correct one? There's a line with "dual link" "FB Name"........ what should i enter there beside your given information?

For graphics there are two places to make edits. In Devices you can put ATI, Nvidia, Intel fake IDs, then in the graphics section you can edit the ig platform ID and Framebuffer etc..

For graphics there are two places to make edits. In Devices you can put ATI, Nvidia, Intel fake IDs, then in the graphics section you can edit the ig platform ID and Framebuffer etc..

What do I put in the Framebuffer field for the Intel 530?

What do I put in the Framebuffer field for the Intel 530?

There isn't one for IGPU, you have Device ID or Fake ID and IG platform ID which assigns accelerator/ frame buffer.

So for PCI graphics cards you have fake ID and Framebuffer CPU graphics Fake ID and Ig platform.

There isn't one for IGPU, you have Device ID or Fake ID and IG platform ID which assigns accelerator/ frame buffer.

So for PCI graphics cards you have fake ID and Framebuffer CPU graphics Fake ID and Ig platform.

How does my configuration look for the IGPU?

I think I was getting the freezing because I didn't have anything in the FakeID and ig-platform-id fields.

01 devices.jpg

02 graphics.jpeg

How does my configuration look for the IGPU?

I think I was getting the freezing because I didn't have anything in the FakeID and ig-platform-id fields.

View attachment 270624

View attachment 270623

Sierra really changed from 12.5 to 12.6 and High Sierra for Intel graphics.

Try ig 0x19120001, and devices ID 0x0000000 as you have it. I noticed you have the old GFXtile fix maybe try without it and only the ig 0x19120001.

Sierra really changed from 12.5 to 12.6 and High Sierra for Intel graphics.

Try ig 0x19120001, and devices ID 0x0000000 as you have it. I noticed you have the old GFXtile fix maybe try without it and only the ig 0x19120001.

Do you mean the IntelGFX entry in the Add Properties field in the Device section?

Do you mean the IntelGFX entry in the Add Properties field in the Device section?

Edit, yes.

My RX 480 and the 460 both work well with this setup on Skylake i5 6500 3.2GHz and Kaby lake i3 7350k 4.2GHz, just simple IGPU settings. Even with the lilukext and green fix I can use with IGPU or without only need to set bios for IGFX or PEG.

Last edited:
Edit, yes.

My RX 480 and the 460 both work well with this setup on Skylake i5 6500 3.2GHz and Kaby lake i3 7350k 4.2GHz, just simple IGPU settings. Even with the lilukext and green fix I can use with IGPU or without only need to set bios for IGFX or PEG.

Thanks!

I just removed the entry and I restarted. Now we wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back