Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra PB: Need testers for new AMD Radeon drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
macOS Sierra 10.12.6 Public Beta Version 1 (16G8c) is available. There is no change in the Apple AMD 9510 Controller and 4100 kexts from the 10.12.5 General Release.

macOS Sierra 10.12.6 Public Beta Version 1 (16G8c) is available. There is no change in the Apple AMD 9510 Controller and 4100 kexts from the 10.12.5 General Release.

I wonder if when the get to 12.9.6 beta they don't just call the next one 10.13 and give it a new name. Sierra must be the most beta'd version of macOS ever, in the history of ever.

I wonder if when the get to 12.9.6 beta they don't just call the next one 10.13 and give it a new name. Sierra must be the most beta'd version of macOS ever, in the history of ever.

Ahhh now, Snow Leopard (the one folks swear is the best ever ever ever) got up to 10.6.8 before Apple decided to switch over to Lion (10.7). We are only at 10.12.6.1, we still have a ways to go. :)

My Rx480 DisplayPort does not work,It shows in the system information but the monitor have no single.
And it can not support 60hz. I don't know what's wrong with it.
I just update 10.12.5.
here's my config.

This is probably better answered by Gigamaxx or MorK, but why are you first patching the ATI connectors data and then patching the ATI connectors again in the Berbice framework? Additionally, you have the Berbice frame buffer entry listed twice.

This is probably better answered by Gigamaxx or MorK, but why are you first patching the ATI connectors data and then patching the ATI connectors again in the Berbice framework? Additionally, you have the Berbice frame buffer entry listed twice.

Maybe trying "Baladi" instead of Berbice.
I don't have my RX in System at the moment busy working on bootloader testing for the unmentionable CPU type. There is a terminal script that saves about an hour of headache and now a new version of Chameleon is being written as we speak to test the bootloading. Hopefully, it'll be as easy as a clover setup soon. Last night I configured a Sierra 12.5 fresh install in about 2 minutes with the script tool and booted off my main drive bootloader without any hang ups. It took me over five days to figure out the original setup of the System/Library files, now after providing them to others we have a two minute terminal script. This little venture has paid off quickly, less than two months out and already in Sierra with a brand new platform. Loads of fun, heartbreak and headaches. Just like a any good party.

My Rx480 DisplayPort does not work,It shows in the system information but the monitor have no single.
And it can not support 60hz. I don't know what's wrong with it.
I just update 10.12.5.
here's my config.

I had the same problem the first time that I tried to make my RX 480 and the problem was that was in the x8 slot, are you trying to move to the x16 slot? or before work without problem in that slot?

It doesn't work.I moved to the first slot,it as before.
Before I update 10.12.4 and clover,the DP connector did work,but it was in 59Hz.But I backup 10.12.3,It didn't work,either.
Anyway thanks all of you.And sorry for my bad english.

It doesn't work.I moved to the first slot,it as before.
Before I update 10.12.4 and clover,the DP connector did work,but it was in 59Hz.But I backup 10.12.3,It didn't work,either.
Anyway thanks all of you.And sorry for my bad english.

Try to PM "personal message" Mork Vom Ork he may have a solution for DisplayPort issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back