Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra PB: Need testers for new AMD Radeon drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using the Beta 12.2 versions for awhile, its working well.

Is this the public release of Sierra 12.2?

I'm on 12.2 version 6 as of the weekend, we get updates every week on average.

It has an iTunes update as well, and it is showing up as well for me and I'm in the Beta program. I wonder if it's going to end for us beta testers.

So is secure to download this new update?
Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 7.11.31 PM.png

MacOs 10.12.2 , FCPX still crashes... omg...where is solution? :cry: :beachball:

Did you try disabling hd4600 to get display statu
So is secure to download this new update?
View attachment 224952

I'm running benchmarks right now using the 67EO 4100kext mod. You will, have to fix the 4100kext change again but the good news is that the EF and EO definitions still support RX 480.

I think it's just the latest beta 6 with an iTunes security addition. I hope we can still get betas to stay ahead of the curve and know what's coming down the road.

I think it's just the latest beta 6 with an iTunes security addition. I hope we can still get betas to stay ahead of the curve and know what's coming down the road.

The AMD9500 Controller and 4100 kext are the same ... FWIW, the Beta program website is still up and running.

I have already installed 10.12.1 with clover 3.7 i think. post installation, multibeast all done. working all right. So I just got sapphire RX 480 nitro 8gb. Please guide me which way to enable RX 480 fully working, should i go for kext modification or should go with clover modification or should i update to 12.2 and do the modification?
My Setup - i7 3770k, gigabyte z77, 650TI and now RX 480.

Please help.
Regards

I'm running benchmarks right now using the 67EO 4100kext mod. You will, have to fix the 4100kext change again but the good news is that the EF and EO definitions still support RX 480.

Yep, I finish the upgraded minutes ago and is practically the same to the beta 6

With disable Intel HD , FCPX worked for me . No good solution with ghost monitor

What are you using the 1080 for?

It's acting like a igpu to allow the RX to work in Sierra, the question is will it work in Windows with the 1080 and RX 480. If it's compatible in Windows with both cards and since his 1080 is in the 1 slot if it ignores the RX and functions that's pretty cool. He won't have to move the cards around for optimum graphics in each format. 1080 for Windows and RX for Sierra, a uniquely dual bootx2 hackintosh.

Ingenious if it works well in both formats.

Last edited:
Ghost monitor?

I have only one connected monitor via HDMI, second monitor is Intel HD without injection (Ghost Monitor) , more choppy UI when I use Injection Intel HD ON....

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 6.png
    Снимок экрана 6.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back