Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra PB: Need testers for new AMD Radeon drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Install latest version of CLOVER
  • Edit AMDRadeonX4100.kext on /S/L/E , add or change to 0x67DF1002
  • Run KextUtility.app to rebuild system kernelcache

thanks very much for reply,I'll give it a try

• Install latest version of CLOVER
  • Edit AMDRadeonX4100.kext on /S/L/E , add or change to 0x67DF1002
  • Set ATI Injection in CLOVER
  • Run KextUtility.app to rebuild system kernelcache

~~~~
thank you,exactly like what you said, problem solved,you are like the star on my road,you are my KimJongUn !!

~~~~
thank you,exactly like what you said, problem solved,you are like the star on my road,you are my KimJongUn !!

Everyone got his RX480 Running without problem on macOS Sierra and I'm still without boot with my RX480 that is compatible XFX Reference) :(

hey guys..
I have tried to install Sierra on my system for days now without success...
I have the z170n-wifi
I7-6700
XFX-RX480
and 16GB Ram
can someone please help me out..

I was running El Capitan smoothly before without the Rx-480 and than when trying to upgrade the system just couldn't do it.

HELP

Try not injecting intel first and see if you get RX booted. If it works look into this setup.

config (revod 1).plist Look at it and copy changes or add uuid and serial number and try it. You were injecting both intel and ATI which can cause problems, I also changed the 530 injection to SKL CRB because using it does not require injecting intel.

Attachments

• config (revod 1).plist
    4 KB · Views: 555
Check this out. Polaris 12, Polaris 10XT2 (Crossfire card?) and Vega 10 of course. 9500Controller kext just got a whole lot bigger. There is a new 0x687F.C. card that benchmarked just under a 1080 rumored to be Vega 10 or RX 490 on the intraweb.
View attachment 223887 Polaris 10 XT2 sounds like a R9 295X card minus 300 watts?

Update: WCCFwitech just used this graphic in a new article posted 12/7/16 about Vega 10, Polaris 10XT2, and P12. It"s credited as a leak, lol!

Hey guys AppleInsider just posted a link to this thread today- nice find Gigamaxx. :clap::thumbup:

The code and new KEXT files associated with drivers were found in the latest macOS beta by the Hackintosh community, on the tonymacx86 forums.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/16...mac-refresh-found-in-latest-macos-sierra-beta

Hey guys AppleInsider just posted a link to this thread today- nice find Gigamaxx. :clap::thumbup:

The code and new KEXT files associated with drivers were found in the latest macOS beta by the Hackintosh community, on the tonymacx86 forums.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/16...mac-refresh-found-in-latest-macos-sierra-beta

I just looked at it, I'm glad they cropped the messy desktop!

Annandtech linked it too!

A small excerpt from Glo, at Annandtech!

"And BTW. This framebuffer is linked to Trash Can Mac Pro. So somebody is at least testing hardware."

I'm glad she doesn't realize its a MSI PC Mate w/Pentium g3258 Trash barrel build! That could seriously hurt her credibility!

Kiko Antonio from BitBag: Recent data mining efforts on the newest macOS Sierra 10.12.2 developer beta revealed support for future AMD graphics processors. The said leak showcased three AMD GPU architectures that are set to be released in the coming years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back