Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra PB: Need testers for new AMD Radeon drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F image.jpeg image.jpeg B I loaded my AMD drivers for the RX 480 in Windows ten, started, restarted and got more updates, and then loaded my Sierra drive and got right into it. The latest clover download picked up the Fake ID for it before I loaded clover. No sound, but that's to be expected for now. This is awesome!IMG_1632.JPG. My device #0x67DF1002. Its an XFX FE RX480 8g, actually I have two so I will be in crossfire soon.

Last edited:
FView attachment 205353 View attachment 205352 B I loaded my AMD drivers for the RX 480 in Windows ten, started, restarted and got more updates, and then loaded my Sierra drive and got right into it. The latest clover download picked up the Fake ID for it before I loaded clover. No sound, but that's to be expected for now. This is awesome!View attachment 205355. My device #0x67DF1002. Its an XFX FE RX480 8g, actually I have two so I will be in crossfire soon.
this is so awesome , could you please do some benchmark?

Wait, are you sure you have acceleration?

Hi I'm having the same result as Gigamaxx, but I'm loading Dayman FB, got some basic acceleration (Heaven Bench crashes a second or two after loading, but browsers are working as expected, beautiful full screen videos on quicktime and got sound working with toleda script, in fact im posting this on Sierra/RX 480), so its great news guys (although I have to put my old graphics cards as primary for the RX 480 to not crash at start up)!

this is so awesome , could you please do some benchmark?

It's pretty shaky for now, but it's recognized in clover and in Sierra. Siri is very spotty with this card for now. My last boot in clover (3560, not 90) it showed up as RX 480 with the 67DF ID and ATI#1002 for vendor.

Hi I'm having the same result as Gigamaxx, but I'm loading Dayman FB, got some basic acceleration (Heaven Bench crashes a second or two after loading, but browsers are working as expected, beautiful full screen videos on quicktime and got sound working with toleda script, in fact im posting this on Sierra/RX 480), so its great news guys (although I have to put my old graphics cards as primary for the RX 480 to not crash at start up)!

Try the new clover V3676 for bootloader, it has the settings and mine boots no problem and is recognized by the Beta software.

This is great news.

I can't wait until we get official/GM 10.12-- and we can get some multi-monitor testing.

If any of you have FCPX installed and working, I'd be very interested in a BruceX 5K test.

I may be unnecessarily pessimistic, but Heaven crashing at this moment seems ominous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back